Chapter 34

Dave and I walked through the backstage doors. "Are you two together?" Lita asked walking over to me.
"Uh no just friends," I replied.
"Well honey Dave doesn't do friends," she laughed. I growled and walked away.
I decided to hit the gym a few doors down after getting changed in the locker room. I saw a treadmill and thought that as a good first victim. I started off slow but then I felt eyes on me. The treadmill next to me started. I looked over to see Christain.
He smiled and waved. I've talked to him before but not a full on conversation so this must just be him working out.
"Hey Ash," he said. Guess I was wrong.
"Christian what's up?"
"Nothing really what about you?"
"Same just working out by myself today."
"So I heard about you and Orton is it true?"He asked.
I felt my eyes start to get watery. How did he find out?
"Umm what about us?"
"You guys are no longer a thing right?"
"Honestly I don't know he's picked some other girl over me and we didn't officially call it quits so i don't know."
"I see so I was wondering..." he trailed off.
"Wondering what?"
"Would you like to go to dinner tonight or maybe a few drinks will mellow you out?"
"Id love too. I think drinks would be best I haven't really done that in a while."
"Alright I'll meet you after the show," he said and smiled.
"Yeah I'll see you, thanks,"I hugged him. He left and I went back to the treadmill steadily picking up the pace.
I finished up my work out and headed to the shower. I got freshened up and I felt great but I couldn't get Randy out of my head. I missed his comforting hugs and his kissable lips.
I practically mourned for him. Then my phone started to ring. It was him. I decided to pick up.
"Hello?"
"Hey Ash?"
"I was just thinking about you."
"Oh haha that's funny."
"Yeah it's not a good thing what do you want," my mood instantly changed.
"Well I have to tell you something."
"What you've decided you want me over that hoe bag?"
"Well actually Ash we kinda hooked up and I wanted to be honest with you."
"Randy you son of a bitch how could you fucking do this to me?!?"
"I didn't mean for it to happen it just did and I wanted you to find out from me."
"You know what don't ever talk to me again."
"It was a mistake I'm sorry."
"Well this mistake may have costed you the best thing that you've ever had."
"Babe I'm sorry."
"Well sorry it's enough to fix a broken heart now is it?"
"I promise it will never happen again."
"I know it won't because we are no longer together."
"Ashley stop it."
"Randy you fucking slept with another woman so go to hell I don't want to ever see you again," I yelled then hung up.
I slid down the wall and put my hands over my face. I slowly started crying.
And here I was thinking that we might have a chance but no. He's the second guy to ever cheat on me. I swear if he would've done it in person I probably would've beat the hell out of him. I stood up and ran to my dressing room. I pretty much trashed the place. I threw the lamp and shattered the mirror. The door opened and in came Dave.
" Ash Ash what's wrong?" He asked running over to me. I fell on the floor and started crying. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.
"He cheated... he broke my heart," I choked out.
"He what?" Dave question.
"Randy... he cheated on me with Minnie." I started crying uncontrollably. I thought I was going to marry this man but no. He had to do something like this.
"That asshole what the hell is he thinking ruining a wonderful woman like you."
"I just need some time Dave."
I got up and hugged him real quick. I stormed out of the room. I saw Christian on the way there and tried my best to not let him see me. But of course I failed. "Hey Ash you alright?" He asked.
"Ummm no actually," I started wiping off a few tears.
"Well what's wrong maybe I can help," he said and pulled me into a hug.
"Well um Randy has made our separation official."
He slowly started rubbing my back. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm soaking your shirt" I sobbed and lifted my head.
"As long as it's not me causing them."
I smiled. "There's that beautiful smile," he said.
"Christian I'm sorry but I don't think I can do the dinner and drinks tonight."
"I get it, maybe some other time."
I hugged him real quick. I felt so bad. I just dumped my problems on him.
I started to walk away but I couldn't go to the hotel alone. Id probably hurt myself or something. I turned around and wiped my tears.
"You know what Christian let's go," I said and put up a smile. He smiled and put out his arm. I wrapped mine with his and tried to suck it up.