Chapter 15

I woke up to the sound of a heart beat. I opened my eyes and saw that Dave and I had fallen asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around me. "Like I said teddy bear," I whispered to myself.

I looked under the covers and thankfully we were fully clothed. I sighed and looked back at Dave. He was smiling in his sleep I wonder what he was dreaming about. "Ashley," he moaned causing me to laugh. "Oh baby," he added pulling me closer to him. Oh my god he was having a sex dream about me. Let's see how this plays out.

A couple of moans and whispers later I was Dave's eyes flutter open. "Good dream?" I asked.

"Best I've had in forever," he said with a grin.

"Oh well did you know that you talk in your sleep?" I teased.

"Oh really and what was I saying?"

"Oh Ashley, right there, oh baby!" I said dramatically.

"Ok I can believe that," he said with a grin.

"You had a sex dream Dave you perve!" I said climbing on top of him.

"Guilt as charged," he laughed and pecked my lips.

"Hungry?" I asked getting off the bed.

"For your lips," he said grabbing me by the waist and spinning me around. He leaned in and our lips smashed together in perfect sync.

After a couple minutes we somehow decided that we would go grab breakfast with the guys at a diner down the block. "Wait Dave I don't have clothes," I said now realizing my problem.

"Uhhhhh just wear the dress from last night," he said.

"Okay I guess that should do but then I'm gonna have to go back to Randy's and get some stuff," I replied.

We were at the diner and we were currently seated with all the guys. Hunter, Ric, and Randy on one side and Dave and I on the other.

"So Ashley you look like you slept well," Ric said.

I looked up at Dave who had a huge smile smacked across his face, "sure did."

"Well you look lovely this morning," Ric added.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself nature boy," I replied and he just smiled.

"So uhh Randy after can I go to the bus and grab some clothes?" I asked across the table.

"Yeah yeah I'll bring you after breakfast," he replied.

"Thanks," I said ending the conversation. I felt something brush against my leg and my eyes bugged out. It happened again and I looked under the table to see Randy's leg caressing mine. Oh boy. He did it again and I let out a low squeal.

"You okay?" Dave asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah yeah sorry I'm just uhh cold," I choked out.

"Take this," Dave said handing me his jacket. I took it and wrapped it around myself. It smelled like his cologne and I loved it.

We ate our food and I had to pee really bad. "I'll be back," I said getting up from the table.

"Me too I have to piss," Randy said also getting up. I eyed him but it didn't last long because well he was Randy. I left and walked to the restroom as quickly as I could.

I safely got in and did my business. There was no one in there and I threw my crumpled up paper towel away. The door opened and Randy walked in. "You look great," he muttered.

"Thanks," I said.

"So about ..." I cut him off, " I'm dating Dave and I don't want to be known in this business as a two timer." I stepped back and hit a wall. He came closer and pushed himself against me making my body press against the wall. He leaned in and slowly kissed me. He went back in and kissed me this time hungrier. I kissed back but immediately I felt guilty knowing I shouldn't have.

I pulled out and Randy frowned. "What you don't like my kisses?" he asked.

"No it's just that..."

"Right your dating Dave," he said mocking me.

"Randy stop don't be like that."

"Don't be like what don't mess with a relationship that's never going to work?"he yelled sending chills down my spine.

"Randy calm down look, we can't do this I don't do friends with benefits."

"Then let's be more than friends," he replied. I pushed past him and walked out the door but before I could completely exit he grabbed my arm.

"Just know that your missing out on this," he whispered and pressed his lips against mine. I frowned and walked back to the table with him.

I masked my feelings pretending as though our encounter had never happened. It seemed as though the bill was paid for and we were ready to leave.

"Let's go get your stuff," Randy said looking at me.

I got my bags and thanked Randy for letting me get it. "Anytime beautiful," he spoke.

"Flattery will get you no where," I joked.

"Not even here," he said pulling on one of my belt loops. I frowned, "Randy I'm serious no more kissing no more sex, it was a one time thing," I said sternly.

"You can't stop me," he said and pushed me up against the wall.

He started kissing my neck and sucking on the skin roughly. I was so turned on by him. He trailed his way up to my lips with kisses and went back down to my collar bone and to the top of my cleavage. I moaned at the feeling of his lips touching my skin.

He kissed my lips again and we started making out. I just couldn't control myself.