Chapter 9

RANDY'S POV

My jaw dropped when I saw Ashley come out of her room. She looked so amazing. I closed my mouth and bit my lip trying to hold myself back. Ever since our kiss at the zoo I've been longing for that sensation again.

"Are...are you ready." I choked out.

"Yeah where's Alanna?" She asked.

"She's asleep she should be fine."

"I could stay back and watch her"

"No it's alright," I responded. I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Take a picture it lasts longer!" she exclaimed.

"Whatever," I retorted unable to find a comeback. I opened the door and we went downstairs to where the pool was. I put my arm around her as we got to the pool and I saw guys staring at her. I growled under my breath, it was bugging me so much.

We got to the guys and she scurried over to sit between Dave and an empty seat. Good I can sit next to her. "Want anything to drink Ash?" I asked.

She hesitated before answering, "I'll take a beer."

I left to the bar, ordered the drinks, and went on my way to deliver them. As I made my way towards them I felt myself go limp at the sight of her and I ended up spilling beer on my foot. Shit I think she noticed!

Oh okay no she didn't she turned to talk to Dave. "And for you," I said hanging her the bottle.

"Thanks Randy," she said holding up the bottle.

"No problem," I replied taking a swig.

After a while I could tell that Dave was sweet talking her and I was so disgusted. She was siting on his lap and then they kissed. Why can't that be me? She just seems so happy I wouldn't want to ruin it and make her unhappy.

ASHLEY'S POV

Dave leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the alcohol on his lips and it was different. " You look gorgeous," he said and I smiled. I pressed my hand against his abs and he grinned. I could tell what was on his mind, "not tonight," I said.

"But we haven't," he complained.

"Dave I've only known you for what a week."

"So you're that kinda girl," he said with a smirk.

"Is there something wrong with not being a slut?" I questioned.

"No," he spat taking a swig of his drink. I looked away and sighed in disbelief that he already wanted to do it. Well he is a guy so I guess I should cut him some slack. I took a drink of my beer and decided I didn't want it.

I motioned to Hunter to take it and her gladly accepted. "this is a new side of you Ash, a party and not pouring down alcohol." Hunter joked.

"Yeah I'm just not feeling it tonight," I replied rubbing the back of my neck. "Hey wanna swim?" I asked nudging Dave's shoulder.

"After I finish this," he said pointing to two beer bottles. I sighed and looked over to Randy and he nodded getting my message.

He took off his shirt revealing his washboard abs and sexy tattoos. We walked over to the edge of the pool and I asked," So how are we gonna do this jump in or do we slowly make our way in?"

"Ummm let's do this," he said jumping in pulling me with him. I screamed at the surprise as I fell into the water. "Randy!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry but I just had to."

I pushed his shoulder playfully causing him to chuckle. We swam for a bit until I noticed Dave had gone missing. I thought nothing of it maybe he turned in early or forgot something in his room.

Randy and I played with eachother in the water a bit more until I wanted to take a break. I swam over to the edge holding into the railing and propped myself up onto the cement that surrounded the pool. I just sat looking at how much fun everyone was having. "Hey," I heard someone say then I noticed someone sit next to me.

"You look great tonight," they added. I turned to see Christain sitting beside me with his feet dangling on the water as well.

"Hey uh thanks," I replied feeling alittle uncomfortable at how close he was to me.

"So what do ya say I take you up to my hotel room and you make a man out of me," he slurred. I figured he was drunk and widened the distance between us only for him to close it again.

"I said I have a boyfriend," I lied.

"Well I don't see anyone around here," he replied.

"Oh yeah well there he is," I choked pointing to Randy who looked at me puzzled.

"Oh yeah prove it," he demanded.

"Randy we're dating right cuz Christain here has some plans with me for tonight," I said giving him a face that told him to go along with it.

"Yeah yeah so Christain butt out," Randy played along.

"I still don't believe you and Orton are going out,"

"Fine then this will make you believe me," I said going to my last resort. I motioned for Randy to come over and I slid back into the pool. He came over and I grabbed the back of his head pulling him close and kissing him. After the kiss I looked back at Chris who's face still hadn't changed.

"So are you coming to my room or not cuz I can find another bitch at this party," he slurred.

"You know what Christian I would love too," I replied with a fake smile. I got out of the pool and grabbed his hand. We both stood up and pulled me into his chest. He leaned in to kiss me but I had other plans. I slapped him across the face and pushed him into the pool, "well you can't have this bitch," I taunted.

He looked at me with disbelief as I grinned watching him struggle to get out of the pool. He fell a couple times and ran into a couple people along the way.

I jumped back into the pool and hugged Randy. " Thank you so much for saving me from that creep," I spoke. He just smiled and pulled the hug tighter. "I think it's time to dry off," I said.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna turn in it's kinda late and we have to board tomorrow." He replied. I nodded and grabbed my phone off the seat I was previously sitting on and Randy put his shirt back on.

I said goodbye and goodnight to everyone and Randy joined me halfway through it. We exited the pool area through the glass double doors. I saw a vending machine near the inside bar and I got a little hungry. "Randy do you have a dollar?" I asked.

He smiled and pulled out his wallet. He fumbled with it for a bit before pulling out a five dollar bill. "Can you get me a snickers too," he said handing me the bill. I placed the bill in and bought two snickers bars.

I was walking back to Randy when something inside the bar caught my eye. It was Dave.