Chapter 47

Randy and I have been working for a straight month with no days off. I know it sounds stupid but when you get slammed into a mat for a living it really takes a toll on you. I am so sore and we have pretty much done a show and then go sleep on the bus. And sometimes a bus isn't very pretty if you're on the road with no time to clean.
Even today I have an interview but it's later today and Randy has a bunch of media to do. "Hey Ash wanna go for a hike?" He asks.
"What?"I laughed.
"There's mountains nearby come on it'll be fun."
"Yeah sure," I replied kinda dumbfounded at his random epiphany.
"Alright I'm gonna give Vic the directions," he said heading up to the driver.
I decided to shower and get dressed real quick. So I did and I put on black athletic short shorts and an RKO t shirt. "Nice shirt," Randy said pointing.
I giggled, "gotta represent my babe," I said and kissed his cheek.
A while passed and we finally reached our destination. We packed a small snack and some drinks for along the way. Just a casual hike.
We got off the bus and it looked like a high hike but I knew I could do it. "You ready," Randy asked.
"Of course," I replied grabbing his hand. We started off our journey.
"Sooo Randy you kind of teased me last night," I started.
"Oh really how?" He said swinging our arms.
"You said it may take months for me to become the future Mrs.Orton."
"And?"
"That's a really long time considering we love each other so much," I smirked and pecked his cheek.
"I don't want to sound like John Cena but you know I had Alanna with Kim and then everything fell apart and I just don't want that to happen again."
"You don't trust me or what?" I said a bit offended.
"No nothing like that I trust you with my life babe," he chuckled.
"Then?"
"I just want to make sure the moment is right," he said.
I fell a bit silent. "So let's talk about our wedding," he chuckled.
"Like what?" I replied.
"Hmmm what colors?"
"I want blue and white for the dodgers haha," I laughed.
"Okay okay where?"
"let's have you decided I don't want to choose everything."
"And I love that but I mean like a church, courthouse or what else," he said.
"Let's do it in a ring," I giggled.
"Okay okay I can do that but what ring?"
"Hmmm I don't know maybe we could do it during a show in St.Louis and give all of our family members a front row seat and the rest of the universe can watch two people that would die for each other tie the not. "
"couldnt say it any better myself," he smirked.
We were finally halfway up the mountain. "Halfway there," I said and I could start to feel it a bit in my legs.
"Ash who would be your maid of honor?" He asked.
"Hmmm is it possible to have two?" I asked.
"It doesn't matter who?"
"The Bella's of course," I giggled.
"Nice choice," he smirked.
"But I'm the only one you'll be leaving with," I joked.
"I know I know and I wouldn't have it any other way."
"Man Orton with the smooth talk today," I said kissing his lips.
"Hey gotta keep my woman happy."
"And you are doing a marvelous job baby."
He smiled and blushed a bit. It was so cute. "So who would your best man be?" I asked.
"That's the hard one I can't choose between Nathan or John," he said.
"Yeah I see ugh that's a tough one. "
"My best friend or my brother but the other can still be part of the wedding I know John won't hold a grudge like Nathan if I didn't pick him. "
"True true but I guess it doesn't matter right now since I am going to have to wait months and months to even start planning," I sighed jokingly for his reaction.
"You make this so hard," he chuckled.
"Make what hard?"
"Nothing."
"Okayyyy," I dragged on a bit confused.
"Just remember I love you," he said and lifted up my hand to kiss it. I smiled wide from ear to ear.
"And I love you," I replied.
"And nothing will ever change that. "
We finally reached the top of the mountain and I felt as if I would rather jump than have to go back down. I sat down on a rock.
"Hey I'll just be a second,"Randy said walking away to a group that wasn't too far.
I sat down and opened the bag revealing sandwiches, juice and water. I pulled out a sandwich and started eating it.He comes back and smiled. "What was all that about?" I ask.
"Nothing I just needed to ask them about the mountain real quick."
"Didn't know you were that into hiking," I giggled.
"I'm not but it was just a quick question."
*Randy's Pov* shocker I know
I had to find something to distract her. I felt my palms starting to sweat.
"Hey Hun look behind you there's a rabbit,"I said pointing to the bush behind her. She bought it. I took my chance. I got down on one knee.
"Babe what are you talking..." she froze once she saw me.
"Ashley Montgomery I love you so much. And I know you love me too but I love you way more than you could ever love me. I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. I may not have shown it but it was definitely there. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you do the honors of becoming my wife?" I choked out.
"Yes Randy yes," she said jumping up and down.
I smiled and put the ring on her. She looked at it for a second and grinned, " I love it," she said and planted a huge kiss on my lips. I'm so glad this went so well.
"Oh my gosh Randy I love you so much," she sighed staring at the ring. I got up real quick to go grab the camera and thank the hikers for recording it for me. Along the way I got a couple high fives and pats on the back.
I came back. "What happened to months? " She giggled.
"We'll darling I just couldn't wait that long to officially call you mine," I replied and grabbed her hand.