Chapter 10

It was Dave. With some blonde headed bimbo. I watched carefully motioning Randy to come over to me trying to not attract too much attention. He came over and gasped at what he saw. "Does he know her?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe he has some relatives or something," he told me. I nodded taking in the information. I mean I'm sure Randy is right I mean he wouldn't cheat on me right. I saw him grab her hand and they left the bar. I hid behind a plant taking Randy so he wouldn't be seen. "where do you think they're going?" I whispered.

"I dunno."

I saw them going into the elevator and he had his hand rested on her ass. Okay this is definitely not someone in his family at least I hope not because that would be weird.

"Come one we'll take the stairs," I said pulling Randy's arm. He followed close behind me as we went up 4 flights of stairs. I caught them holding hands and Dave was opening his hotel room door "yeah baby I'm sure you'll make this night magical," I heard her say.

"Your a lot hotter and fucking sexier than the girl I've been seeing," he told her. I growled quietly, " I can't wait to see your hot ass naked," she replied.

"Fuck me," he said sliding her spaghetti strap down her shoulder and opening the door. I heard a bang and I started to cry. Did he really just go to her for something I denied him.

I turned to Randy who's mouth was gaped open. I tucked my head into his chest and I started bawling. "I really like him too." I sobbed.

"It's alright Ash he's not worth it," he replied.

"Why would he do this to me?" I questioned.

"Because it takes a real man to realize how lucky he is to have someone like you," he replied. I looked up am he had a serious look on his face. I patted his chest pulling out if his embrace. I started to walking back to our room when he stopped me by pulling my arm. He spun me into his arms and planted a kiss on my lips. There they were the lips I longed for and it felt so right. I don't know if it was because of the heartbreak I just went through or I had real feelings for him but I went with it and deepened the kiss. He pulled out and smiled. He put his arm around me as we headed back into the hotel room.

RANDY'S POV

Damn I can't believe Dave did this but now's my chance. The kiss I've been wanting to have a gain since the zoo finally came and I couldn't help but smile. We walked into the hotel room and I helped her into bed and I got into mine afterward. Alanna was sleeping on the edge hugging John the penguin. I drifted asleep thinking of tonight's events.

I was awoken by a cry. I got out of bed and realized it was Ashley crying. I walked into her room and saw her huddled up in the bed with tears streaming into the sheets. "Hey hey Ashley it's okay hey relax," I whispered picking her up and holding her in my arms.

"I I I really liked him a lot," she choked out. It broke my heart to see her like this. "he's not worth your tears," I said stroking her hair.

"I can't believe he did this," she whispered finally calming down.

"Now now Ashley he's just caught up in being a superstar. Sleeping around."

"But still it's as if our kisses didn't mean anything all the things he said were fake," she went on.

"Ashley you need to get some rest," I said tucking her back under the covers.

"Randy thanks a lot," she whimpered.

"Anything for you," I whispered and she grinned.

"Randy sleep with me," she said holding out her arms. I nodded in agreement and laid down beside her. She snuggled up and buried her face into my chest. I felt her hot breath against my abs and I felt tingly.

I wrapped my arms around her and felt her breathing slow. "I love you," I whispered placing a kiss on her forehead. She didn't respond she must've fallen asleep. Maybe it's best if she hadn't heard but it was the truth.