Chapter 37

Randy was right in front of us. Staring at mine and Christian's intertwining fingers.
"Ash?" He asked and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Go away," I said and pulled Christian towards the car.
"Ashley stop I'm sorry."
"No go talk to your baby mama."
"What are you talking about?"
"You're little baby mama called me up to tell me that she's pregnant so congratulations hope you have fun with all that,"i spat barely able to find the words to say.
"No she's not she's a lying skank it was an accident."
"Oh yeah well tell me how that butt faced troll got you in bed with your pants undone huh?"
"She seduced me," he said and looked down.
"Honestly I couldn't care less because we are done."
"She's not important not as important as you," he said placing his hand on my shoulder.
I looked over at Christian who was looking down, obviously uncomfortable in the situation. I looked back at Randy and slapped him across the cheek.
"And to think I thought you were the man I was going to marry one day," I said and walked away. Before getting into the car I looked back and saw him staring at me in disbelief while holding on to his cheek.
I sat down on the leather seats and took a deep breath. "You okay?" he asked and placed a hand on my lap.
"Fine," I said and smiled. We passed by Randy while pulling out and his eyes watched us the whole way out of the parking lot.
"This doesn't change anything," I remarked.
"What do you mean?"
"Stop the car," I said. He did as told and gave me a confused look. I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over. I started kissing and biting down his neck. He left out a small moan making me giggle.
He moved my head so I was staring into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. We were full on pashing. He started to fiddle with my shirt. I began to unbutton his. I was so down for whatever was going to happen.
Then his phone buzzed.
"Baby was that you?" He chuckled. I shook my head. Then it happened again. And again and again. I went back to my seat and frowned. What a mood killer. "Sorry," he choked and opened up his phone.
He sighed when he saw it. "Sorry Adam is a bit of a cock block."
"Adam?"
"Adam Copeland as in Edge."
"Oh you guys are close?"
"Know him as long as I can remember."
"Oh that's cool."
"Yeah anyways maybe we could continue that some other time," he replied. I smiled just thinking about what could've happened if Adam had not called so many times.
We drove back to the hotel. I still can't believe that she's pregnant and Randy tried to deny it right in my face. And of all things he thinks I'm gonna go crawling back to him. Well jokes on you Randy I'm not. Never.
We finally got there and Christian got us a room. We walked up to our room and I saw Layla nearby. "Oh Ashley last time I caught you sneaking around with a guy and it was Dave," she smirked.
"Layla shut up."
"Gotta keep my eye on you," she laughed and went back into her room. The memory came into my head. I had just spent the night with Dave. No funny business in the sheets though. And I was hurrying out back to my room and Layla caught me. I ran back into my room to see Randy who made fun of me. Oh Randy.
I felt a tear start to fall. "You alright hun?" Christian asked.
"Yeah just fine."
I laid down on the bed and started to think of my career. How all of this even started. From the workout with Dave to finding him cheating with Randy then a memory popped in my head. I had met Christian long ago.
"Christian come here I have to ask you something."
"What is it?" He asked walking into the bedroom.
"What is the first memory you have of me?"
"Well I know I've seen you backstage a bunch of times but the major one is when I walked up to you at the gym. "
"Nothing else?"
"No why?"
"Well there was this one time you were super drunk at this pool party and you tried to hook up with me."
"And?"
"Ummm I tried to play Randy off as my boyfriend but the you said 'so are you coming or not cuz I can get another bitch to hook up with,' and I played along with you and ended up clocking you into the pool," I giggled.
"No I don't remember that."
"Well I do," I giggled.
"Well then I guess I'm just gonna have to get you back," he said and tackled me onto the bed. We started doing wrestling maneuvers on each other but nothing too harsh. He pinned me but I rolled over and we both toppled onto the floor me on top of him. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and I got lost for a moment. Forgetting what I was doing.
Then he rolled me over so now he was on top. He smiled and leaned in. He pecked my lips. He kept coming in for pecks. "Now you're just teasing," I giggled.
"You in?" He asked.
I slowly started to undo my shirt until it was completely off. He stared at me intently. I sat up and he slowly started to get off of me. I pushed him down so now he was on the bottom. "Does this answer your question," I said seductively and started nibbling on his neck.