Chapter 69

The twins walked into my room with smiles on their faces. "So what so you remember?"
"You're Brie and you're Nikki and you introduced me to the guys and we partied a couple times."
"That's it?" Nikki asked with a look. I just shrugged.
"Nothing else?"Brie asked worriedly.
"You guys were my first friends in WWE and you loved my new outfit."
"Oh boy,"Nikki said.
"What else should I remember about you two?"
Brie took a deep breath and said, "well we are your ride or dies Hun. We've been here with you through the heartbreak. From Dave, to Christian, even Randy. You even made us share the duty of being your maid of honors which probably isn't going to happen now but whatever. We care about you so much. We workout together eat together hell we are all sisters when men aren't there. "
"We will take you everywhere. Whatever it takes to get you back. "
Okay what about me and Randy Nikki, whats going on apparently I'm engaged," I said and wiped a tear.
"You guys are in love Ashley. More in love than anyone else I've ever seen. When that car hit you Randy wished he could take your place. He loves you so much. He may have made a few mistakes but you guys always made it through. Even when you thought he was being unfaithful he wasn't. He fought Christian for you. He had cuts and bruises but they were all for you. When you and Christian broke up he was the happiest man alive. And when you said yes to his proposal he was the happiest man in the universe. He admits he was a jerk to you when you two first met. But it was more of a defense mechanism because of his past. You've met his family numerously. You have an Awsome relationship with his sister. You guys are soulmates Ashley and I hope you two can find your way back. "
"Me too thank you guys for being there for me. "
"No problem."
I started just thinking and then I burst out into tears. They both came to each side of the bed and hugged me.
"What's the matter?" Brie asked.
"What if I never remember. Randy will have wasted all that time on me. What if I can't give him the life he wants? Ashley is dead right now. I can't be her for a while. "
"Honey you just gotta try. Randy is a good guy. You could be the biggest bitch everyday but he's still love you,"Nikki said.
"You guys are really good at making a girl feel better,"i smiled softly.
The door opened I revealing Dave. "Ladies you're interrupting my time with my best friend," he said.
"Ugh Dave you just ruined the moment," Brie laughed. The twins both kissed my cheek and walked our of the room. Nikki punched his arm on the way out.
"Hey kiddo,"Dave laughed.
"So I'm engaged now?" I asked.
"Yes to Randy. "
"It's funny the last memory I have of romance is between us. "
"Well that's long gone Ashley. "
"Why?"
"Cuz I was a cheating arrogant asshole," he smiled.
"Dave you cheated on me?" I laughed.
"Kinda but I was drunk. Whatever that's why we are best friends now."
"Okay. "
"So how do you feel?"
"Ummm sore,confused,frustrated, and scared all mixed into one emotion. "
"Sounds amazing," he chuckled.
"Tell me a funny memory."
"Ummm well the last time we went out before you became part of Evolution we gave you this fake initiation where we got to pants you in the middle of the club."
I started bursting out in laughter. That's hilarious.
The door creaked open and someone came in but the curtain was covering them. "Oh you're awake," said the man behind the curtain. I knew I'd heard the voice before but I couldn't put a face to it. Then he stepped out and I knew exactly who it was. Christian, the stupid guy who flirts with me all the time.
"Are we friends?" I asked Dave.
"I don't know honestly," he replied.
"Hi Ashley, I'm so glad you're awake," he said and leaned over to hug me.
"Can I talk to him?" I asked Dave pointing to Christian.
"Of course."
he got up and left the chair. Christian sat in it and just stared at me.
"So we are friends?" I asked.
"Ashley what are you talking about," he laughed.
"You're just the guy that flirts with me all the time. "
"Ashley I've been gone it's like you don't remember me."
"I don't Christian that's the thing. "
"What?" He asked confused.
"I lost my memory in the accident, the last thing I remember about you was making fun of you backstage. "
"Really bab- I mean Ashley I'm so sorry. "
"So what's our story. "
"Okay well Orton was being a dick so you two broke up about a year ago and we got together. Man were we on top of the world. I loved you so much. With all my heart still do. But then you found who you were truly meant to be with. Randy. And I've been trying I get over you for the past six months but I haven't been able to and it's killing me. "
"Oh wow that's a lot to take in Christian. So you're douchebag ways actually worked on me. "
"I guess you could say that," he smirked.
"So how did we end?"
"You kinda made out with Orton behind my back. "
"I'm so sorry. "
"The day before Christmas Eve. "
"Christian I apologize. "
"It's fine I mean you found your soulmate and I got my heart broken."
I looked down and let a tear fall I can't believe I caused him this much heartbreak. I could've gone without the bad memories.
"You know I came to visit you a bunch of times," he said.
"Why if you hate me so much?"
"I don't hate you it's the exact opposite and I've been trying to stop these feelings."
"But it's not like we can get together. "
"But we can."
" I love Randy, wait honestly I don't even remember him."
"We could be together Ashley. " A tear rolled down my cheek. He came closer and wiped it.
"We could do it just you and me," he whispered.
"You know all this talk about me cheating on guys is disgusting and I'd rather not do it again. Christian id like you to leave please. "
........................
Vote and comment please. Thank you.