Chapter 71

And Randy was right when he said he was getting his girl back. Here I am it's been two months and I am recovered. Not in ring shape though. I'm not sure when I'll be in ring shape or if they'll even let me back on the roster. For all I know they already replaced me. I sure hope they didn't.
The only thing I feel bad about is I had to give Randy the ring back because I still don't remember anything really. I've only gotten a few memories back like a scene from one of our dates or something. It broke my heart when I saw his reaction because I gave the ring back. I'm pretty sure I heard him crying in the bathroom on our bus.
The doctor said reading could help soothe my anxiety of everything hitting me like all the people and things I'm supposed to know but don't. So here I am sitting on the bus driving to Texas reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes I know I'm a loser but it's entertaining and sure gives me some amazing day dreams about Randy.
I put the book down and decided to go see him. I walked into our bedroom and saw him laying on the bed with a picture dram in his hands. "What's that?" I asked as I laid down next to him.
I took a big gulp once I saw the picture. It was of Randy on one knee proposing to me and me looking so happy. God why did this have to happen. I could be planning my wedding right now but no some mystery person had to hit me with a freaking car.
"You know that could be us again," I whispered.
"Really now?" He said with a straight face.
"You know I'm sorry I gave you the ring back it just didn't feel right Randy."
"Yeah I understand it just sucks you know."
"It broke my heart to do it, but I knew I had to."
"Like you said, it could be like that again," he said with a grin and kissed my cheek.
"So you know how I'm reading that book..." I started.
"Yeah what about it?"
"Well it made me wonder were we ever freaks?"
"Oh wow ummm yeah haha we were pretty crazy."
"Well I was just wondering because you know I haven't since the accident and maybe it'll..."
Randy burst out into laughter" you think it'll make your memory come back?"
" whatever gets you to do it," I giggled.
"Well all you had to do was ask," he laughed.
"We haven't even changed in front of each other yet," I smiled.
"Don't worry it's nothing we haven't seen before," hmm that was weird I just had a strange case of déjà vu.
I turned around and slowly took off my shirt. I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw a shirtless Randy staring at me. He came closer and pinned me against the wall kissing me ferociously pressing our bodies together.
Then it hit me a memory. Randy and I were together in his bus and that's where I got the line from.  It must've been the first time we had sex. All these words and images came into my head.
"Randy I remember something," I smiled.
"What do you remember babygirl," he whispered placing kisses on my jaw.
"Our first time Randy in here this helped. "
"Good baby now let's go."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yes kind of erotic chapter but hey I'm back. I just got the idea don't ask how or why it came out like this it just did but hey maybe I'm cured. Much love for everyone who reads this chapter.