Chapter 40

Two weeks have passed by and tonight is Payback. Which means Christian and Randy will fight with me pretty much as a trophy. It disgusts me how I really have no say in who I get to love but I guess it'll prove who's willing to get dirty for my love.
I turned over to see Christian beginning to stir. I placed my hand on his cheek, "please tell me this isn't the last time I'm going to wake up like this," I said with a sad tone.
"Baby I'll get hit with chairs and put through table to see your face just one more day," he said.
"Awwww," I smiled and kissed him.
"I just really hope it's not our last day."
"Me too but just in case I think we should do a couples workout," I grinned. He got the message and smirked.
About half an hour later we decided to shower and get ready for the pay per view. I am so confused because Christian is so amazing and makes me feel special and he is just perfect but Randy I still love him in a way. All those memories, his flaws are what makes him perfect but what he did to me broke me.
I put on a nice red dress and some red heels and decided to curl my hair. As I had a strand wrapped around my wand my phone buzzed. I unlocked it.
Randy: I know you can't wait to be wrapped in these arms again I love you

I smiled and frowned at the same time if you know what I mean.
A couple curls later and I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled at the warmth he gave me. "Almost ready babe?" He asked.
"About 5 more minutes hun."
He then pecked my cheek. I felt butterflies hit me.
"Okay well I'll be waiting you look gorgeous by the way."
"Oh do I?"
"I'll enjoy ripping that dress of you later tonight. "
I grinned and turned off my wand because I had finished. Christian was romantic and dirty at the same time. The perfect balance of both. Oh how he makes my heart flutter.
...................
We arrived at the arena and it was on. I have never had worse anxiety. I had Brie go grab me a water bottle. She came back and I pretty much gulped the whole thing down.
"How you feeling?" She asked rubbing my back.
"Like I'm being fought over by two guys I love. "
"Well it's Christian and Randy so you're not in a bad place despite who wins," Nikki blurted. I giggled, I guess she's right.
"Hey babe I know you don't want to hear this but we are on in 5," Christian said kissing my forehead. My anxiety came back and I couldn't think straight.
I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Apparently a lot tighter than I thought it was because he groaned and gave me a weird look. We walked over to gorilla and waited for my music to play. Randy was back there and blew me a kiss. I frowned.
"Miss me yet?" He asked.
"Watch it Orton," Christian snapped back.
I grinned making Randy frown. My music started and I walked out still in my red dress and heels. "Now introducing your divas champion Ashley," Justing announced. I put my best smile on and made my way over to commentary.
"Hey Ash haven't seen you in a while," King said handing me a headset.
I put it on, "I know I know but I still have this," I replied raising my title.
"I see you are having a blast as divas champion."
Christians music started. I stood up and clapped. He made his way over to the announce table. He motioned for me to come over to where he was. I took my headset off and walked over. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. It was so hot I deepened it for a few seconds making the people behind us go crazy. "Good luck," I giggled pulling out.
"Won't need it," he replied cockily.
I pushed his chest and went back to his seat. "Is that how you always get him pumped for a match?" Cole retorted.
I smirked and put my headset back on. Randy's music came on next and it sent chills down my spine.
Just seeing him made my heart race. I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. He walked over to the announce table and set his hands on it staring at me. "Wish me luck babe," he said and blew me a kiss. I stayed there emotionless. Unable to find words.
"Ashley has it ever dawned upon you that you have two of the best fighting over you here tonight?" JBL asked.
"No actually," I replied.
The bell rang and my stomach clenched. I felt naughts form. They both locked up.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
So who do you want to win??? You're comments may affect the winner of both the match and Ashley heart. Just comment either Randy or Christian please. Hope you like the update.