Chapter 28

Our lunch date went great actually he was really nice and very sweet and flirty. Although my heart still belongs to Randy after all. I'm afraid I'm going to show up to the arena and Randy is going to have a girl clinging to him. Or since Matt and I carpooling rumors will spread backstage. Either way I'm at a loss.

Matt parked the car and we walked into the arena. He put his hand out for me to hold but I just pretended like I didn't see it. I walked into the divas lockeroom and all my attention was set on who did this to me. Nobody was going to get away with it. I put this new dress on that's really sexy. Low cut and short and black with some red pumps.

"Dang girl who are you dressing up for?" Trish asked.

"Gonna slap a bitch today!"

"Oh really and who is that?"

"You'll see maybe even hear."

"And why?"

"Cuz she's trying to steal my man."

"And if that was me?"

"Is it?"

"I don't know you'll have to slap a bitch later sorry gonna go talk to Randy." With that she ran off and I practically had flames coming out of my eyes. It's her it's Trish but why would she do this.

I walked out unable to run because of my heels. I began my search for Randy. I saw Shawn and Hunter talking."have you guys seen Randy?" I got a whistle from Shawn and a nod from Hunter with big eyes. I guess this dress will catch more attention than just Randy's.

I saw Lita."hey where's the bestie?"

"I dunno she went that way though."

"K thanks Lita."

I started speed walking the direction she told me and then I saw them. Trish was looking up at Randy and Randy smiling back at her. I decided to sneak up and catch what they were talking about.

"You know Randy I never noticed how muscular you are."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah and that tattoo on your back is so bad ass."

"Thanks Trish."

"Maybe we should hang out tonight or something like old times."

"Yeah tonight."

"Alright I'll see you tall, dark, and handsome."

That's it I'm fed up. I got out of my position walked up to her and slapped the grin straight off her face. She yelped in pain and I just smiled while Randy came to her rescue.

"What the hell was that for Ashley?" Randy pretty much yelled.

"She did it!"

"Did what?"

"Broke us up."

"But it's Trish."

"Ask her."

We turned to Trish who was holding her cheek in pain.

"Trish did you send this texts."

"Of course I did Randy I've lived you ever since we met and all she's done is get in the way."

"Trish really and her I was thinking you were a nice sweet girl but really you're not."

"Yeah you're just a sniveling bitch."

She started crying but before I could see actual tears she had run away. Oh well ding dong the bitch is gone.

I looked up at Randy and he was looking down at the floor.

"So where does this leave us?" I asked.

"I don't know?"

"Why couldn't you believe me?"

"Because I've been cheated on before and I'll tell you one thing it really sucks and it never works."

"Randy baby I'm sorry but I would never do that to someone like you."

"Well I know that now and I feel pretty stupid."

"Yeah so where are we now."

"You're mine and I'm yours baby."

"I love you."i replied and went to hug him. He stopped me and went in for the kiss. I felt something sweep infront of me and I heard Randy groan. I opened my eyes but I felt lips on mine. They weren't Randy's I'll tell you.

I quickly opened my eyes to see Matt.

"Matt!" I yelled.

"You're making a mistake you're supposed to be with me."

"No Matt Randy and I are back together."

"You're so stupid I'm the guy for you."

"Matt stop and Randy... what did you do."

"Randy are you okay?"

"No take me to the hospital."

I shoved Matt away and helped up my boyfriend. He already had a huge bump on the back of his head and his cheek was bruised.