Chapter 8

I woke up and noticed I had left some drool on Randy's shirt. I slightly giggled at the sight. As I took my head off his chest I noticed him starting to stir. I remember last night asking Dave what our relationship was but he never gave me an answer. I can't tell if I'm with him or not.

For all I know we could be bed buddies. Well we haven't done anything like that yet but still. I lifted my head off his chest and I saw his eyes open. "Morning," I whispered.

"Morning," he replied still trying to wake up. I got off the couch and decided to check on Alanna for him. She was laying in bed fast asleep with her hands rested on her belly. It was so cute!

"Hungry?" I heard Randy call out from the kitchen.

"Just a little what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Ummm well it's either eggos or cereal."

"I basically lived on eggos when I was younger I wouldn't mind having that."

"You got it," I heard he fridge shut.

A few minutes went by and I just sat there staring at the sleeping angel until I heard Randy call my name. I walked out and he was already sitting at the table chomping on his waffles. He motioned for me to sit where there was a plate. I did as instructed and started eating them.

"So what were you saying about living on these," he said motioning to the plate with his fork.

"Oh yeah well my mom left when I was very young so I lived with my dad and he wasn't much of a cook so me and my sister had these a lot."

"Oh well sorry to hear that."

"Oh it's alright I'm over it I don't really remember her anyways." I took a bite out of my waffle and went into the kitchen I grab a glass of milk.

"So what's Alanna's situation?" I asked pouring the milk.

"Well Kim and I dated for about a year and we had Alanna after about 10 months. I found out that Kim had been cheating on me and we got into a big fight and then we split. Alanna travels with me whenever she goes somewhere or when I'm close to home."

"And that is?"

"St.Louis, yeah that's our next stop so I have to drop her off with Kim for a month and then I get the little munchkin back." He said with a huge smile.

"I can't imagine it." I replied.

"What?"

"Having to leave my child with someone I don't care for while I'm half way around the world."

"I would bring her with me all the time if I could but we both have custody so it can't really be that way."

"No I get your situation and it sucks that you have to loose the princess for a month," I said pointing to Alanna in the bedroom.

"Yeah but it's all worth it when I get to see her smile at the airport when she sees me."

I nodded and continued eating my waffles until the plate was practically clean. "if you want more I'll make you more," Randy joked. I shook my head and headed into my room. It was Friday so we have a show tonight. Two actually but they were unaired.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I assumed it was Randy so I told them to come in. I wasn't shocked to find it Randy. "So Hunter wants to have a party in the lounge downstairs after work and he told me to invite you." I nodded taking in the information.

"So is that a yes or no?" he questioned.

"Yes but I don't plan on drinking much tonight," I replied.