Chapter 3

I woke up this morning to the sound of loud footsteps outside my door. I got out of bed and opened my door. Randy was running around the room doing God knows what. "Hey there could you be any louder." I joked.

"Oh did I wake you." he said.

"Kinda." I said with a fake smile.

"Oh sorry I'm just heading to the gym." I sighed.

"And Alanna?"

"She's fine." He spat.

"You know I could watch her if you want me too."

"Ashley I barely know you, Hell I just met you last night and you think I'm gonna trust you with my daughter. You must be crazy."

I growled," I was playing dolls with your daughter while you left her unattended."

"Don't give me parenting advice." He yelled.

"You know, with how sweet your daughter is you'd think her father would be at least a decent guy." I spat.

"Ashley I don't need your crap."

I growled and went back into my room slamming the door. I decided that I would go to the gym too before work. I put on a blue sports bra and a pair of black volleyball shorts with a pair of pink Nikes.

I walked out of the hotel room with my gym bag packed with my ring year for later on.

I drove to the arena in my red truck but grabbed some subway before I arrived.

When I got inside I was immediately greeted by the twins. "Hey Ashley." Nikki spoke.

"Hey girls."

"So how was it rooming with you know who?" Brie asked.

"Horrible we got into an argument this morning."

"Oh wow well you're welcome to stay with us if you want."

"No it's alright I'll just bear it."

"Okay so Dave and Ric are here and we overheard them talking about you." Nikki said.

"Oh yah what did they say?"

"That you were hot and they want to get to know you better."

I giggled. I mean Ric is so old but Dave is pretty hot I mean he is just amazing. He strong and handsome and I dig athletic guys. "Well let's give them what they want." I said with a grin. Brie grabbed my hand and walked me over to the two guys who were sitting on a bench. Taking a break I guess.

"Hi guys this is Ashley again if you don't remember." Nikki said with her hands on my shoulders. I waved and Dave smirked," Oh believe me I remember."

I blushed and he motioned for me to sit next to him. I sat down and the girls giggled "well I guess we should leave you guys alone." Brie said. Before they left Nikki walked up to me and whispered, "don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Or would." I mumbled and she punched my shoulder. The two girls left and it was just me, Dave, and Ric.

"So Ashley where are you from?" Dave asked.

"Chino, California." I replied.

"I'm from Tampa, Florida."

I nodded.

"So Ashley your a fine looking young lady how about you spend a night with Flair and the guys?" Ric asked.

I giggled and looked at Dave who was staring at me "Sounds great who's coming?"