Chapter 70

ASHLEYS POV
It's been three days since I woke up from my coma and am I glad to be conscious. Randy has come in everyday since. I'm not sure my exact feelings on him. I mean obviously there was something I liked about him. Maybe I'm just not the same girl anymore.
My door opened and surprise surprise guess who it is. Randy.
"Hey babe."
"hey," I smiled. I know I have to fake a lot for his sake. I started fiddling with my ring as he sat down.
"I don't even know what to do with this should I take it off or leave it on," I laughed. He just stared at me. Obvious hurt showing in his emotions. Shit what did I just do.
"It's not like that it's just... I swear I didn't mean it like that."
"You know sooner or later you're gonna learn to love me and we are gonna grow old together just like we are supposed to be."
"I'm sorry," I mumbled.
"For what?" He asked.
"For breaking your heart like this I didn't mean for any of it to happen. "
"It's not your fault it's mine I shouldn't have let you cross alone. "
"I'm not two years old dude. " He just stood quietly.
"I brought you some flowers," he smiled and handed them over.
"Thanks oh they smell good," I said filling my nose with the scent of fresh camellia.
"So when are you getting out of here?" He asked.
"They said tomorrow so hopefully it doesn't good pushed back. "
"That's awesome."
"Yeah so tell me more about my life. "
"Well-"
The door opened revealing an unexpected visitor.
"Alanna!" I smiled.
"Hey kiddo where's your mom?"Randy asked.
"She left already. "
"Yay I'm so glad now we get to play," I said as Randy helped her up onto the bed. Then the door opened again revealing the Bella's.
"Oh sorry didn't realize you already had company," Nikki said.
"Hey Nikki or Brie can you guys take Alanna to go get something to drink?"Randy asked.
"Yeah sure come on Alanna," Brie said holding her hand. Then they were all gone and it was just Randy and me.
"So we need to talk," he said.
"I hate those words. "
"I know I do too it's just sometimes you have to but up and say what's on your mind."
"Okay what's up," I said taking a deep breath.
"Do you find me attractive at all? Like do you think we could ever work again?"
"Randy you've been here these past couple days and obviously there was something between us before. And you're extremely attractive I mean look at you," I laughed.
"So would you mind going out with me Friday? "He grinned.
"It's kind weird to think that I'm going to technically go on s first date with my fiancé," I giggled.
"It is isn't it," he smirked.
"So where are we gonna go?"
"Well I was thinking about taking you to the beach you know let you get out and get some sun. "
"Sounds really fun."
"Great. "
The door opened revealing the three girls again. "You guys look happy what just happened?" Brie asked.
"Did you guys bone?"Nikki asked. We all started laughing.
"Auntie Coco what does that mean?" Alanna asked.
Nikki put her hand over her mouth realizing what she said. "I don't know," she said trying to play it off but Alanna just frowned.
"I think I might be getting my girl back," Randy replied making everyone in the room smile.