Chapter 2

"Hey guys, this is Ashley and doesn't she look amazing." Brie said pointing at me. All the guys nodded and I blushed. "Hey Ashley, Dave." said a huge guy who was really built up. "Ashley." I said shaking his hand. They all introduced themselves to me it was Dave, Ric, Hunter, Adam, Christain, and John.

Ric looked at me and said, "Hey so you should stop by later on and we could get to know eachother better." I giggled I mean he is way to old for me he's like three times my age. "Yeah." I replied.

"Yeah Brooke you should come over and meet Randy," Dave said with a smile.

"Randy?"

"Randy Orton, he's part of our group but I have no idea where he is right now." Dave replied. I nodded and smiled.

We left the group and the twins had a match so I was waiting by gorilla. I felt tap on my leg and I looked down. There was a little blonde, blue eyed, little girl with the cutest nose and smile. "Hey I'm Alanna."

"I'm Ashley it's nice to meet you."

"My daddy's a wrestler he's talking to my best friend John right now so I don't have anyone to play with. Can you play with me?" I smiled at how sweet she was. I nodded and I crouched down to her height. She pulled out two dolls out of a small bag she was carrying and handed me one. "You can have Emily and I'll have Hazel."

"Okay." I said and we started playing. I felt a presence come over us and it was really creepy. I turned around to see a sweaty, very tall and built guy." Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Ashley and you are?" I asked holding out my hand for him to shake. He pushed it away and said, "I'm Randy Orton and that's my daughter."

"Oh well she's very cute we were just playing dolls."

"Alanna I thought I told you not to talk to strangers." he said glaring at her.

"But daddy we were just.." he cut her off, "Alanna it doesn't matter I don't want you to talk to strangers, and you I don't know who the hell you are but leave my daughter alone." He picked her up and put her on his shoulder and gave me a cold hard stare

"Dude I was just playing with her I was't doing anything wrong."

"Just leave her alone." He left with Alanna still on his shoulder. "Ass." I whispered to myself. With a girl as sweet and as cute as she is you'd think her dad would be nice too. I got out of my crouched position and heard the twins entrance music come on. They must have won.

They walked in with huge smiles on their faces. "We won!" Nikki yelled. "So what's with the look?" Brie asked looking at me. I guess I'm not really good at hiding my emotions.

"I kinda met Randy Orton."

"Oh that cocky son of a bitch." Brie said.

"But he's hot you can give him that and he has the IC title right now." Nikki said with a grin.

"Yeah I was just playing with his daughter I guess, over here and he walked up and got all mad at me because he doesn't know me."

Nikki smiled at me, "well what were you guys doing?"

"We were just sitting literally right here playing with some dolls she had."

They shook their heads and smiled, "Yeah Randy is very protective of her. He loves her so much but sometimes he can be super overprotective."

"Anyways the show is almost over so let's go get changed and packed up. We can take you to the hotel if you'd like." Brie said. I nodded and we headed back to the lockeroom. When we got there all the divas were still just staring at us and it was so uncomfortable. I heard a couple remarks about how hot my outfit was, and how great I looked, and a couple about how the Bellas are gonna turn me into a bitch like them.

I took my gear off and slipped on a pair of high waisted jean shorts with holes, a loose black and white crop top that said "Brooklyn" on it and some black Chuck Taylors. "Ready." I asked the twins.

"Just about." They both said at the same time. We all giggled and all started heading out of the arena. We got into a black Bentley and stopped at a hotel about five minutes away. "I'll check us in." Brie said pushing Nikki's shoulder. We all walked up to the counter. Brie and Nikki were happy to find out that they would be rooming together.

They stepped to the side and the lady at the desk smiled at me, "Name please?"

"Ashley Montgomery."

"Ahh yes I have you right here, you'll be rooming with Mr.Orton." she said handing me a key card. I took a deep breath and turned around. "So who are you rooming with?" Brie asked.

"You won't believe it."

"Umm Dave?" Nikki said questionably.

"No Randy fucking Orton."

They both looked down staring at the floor. "Well you should just make the best of it."

I nodded and sighed. Turns out we would be rooming only five doors down from eachother. I am so glad to have made not one but two friends on my first day. I walked into the room and I saw little Alanna sitting on the couch watching Tv. I peeked in and there was a big living room and kitchen in the middle then there were two bedrooms one on each side of the living room.

I walked in and I could feel Randy staring at me. "Looks like we are gonna be rooming together." I said and he shrugged.

I walked into my bedroom and plopped on my bed. This is going to be a long week I can already see it. "Hey Ashley are you going to sleep?" I heard Alana ask. I looked up and she was standing in my doorway in her pjs. "Yeah actually I'm really tired."

"Okay Brooke good night." she said. Her voice was so sweet and she was so adorable. Randy appeared in the doorway, "Come on Alanna it's time for bed."

"Aww but Daddy I wanted to stay up."

"I have work tomorrow so you have to get rest."

"Fine then, goodnight Ashley," she said waving at me.

"Goodnight Alanna," I said.

"Daddy aren't you going to say goodnight to Ashley?" she said looking up at her father. He glared at me and spat out,"Goodnight." I heard footsteps trailing to where their room would be and a door shut. I pulled the covers up over me and dozed off.