Chapter 21

I took the last sip of whiskey out of the glass. I sighed and set it back down on the counter. "Another?" the bartender asked.

"No just how much do I owe," I replied. He summed up my total and I paid my dues. I stayed on my stool and just thought of today's previous events. I mean I love them both but I know Randy is better for me. But at the same time Dave is like Superman but he has some issues.

"Can I buy you a drink?" a voice asked.

"No I'm just heading out," I replied.

"You sure looks like you've had a rough night and a pretty girl like you shouldn't be sad," he replied. I looked over and it was a man tall with okay looks

"Thanks but I have a boyfriend."

He smiled," Well he's a lucky guy,"

I got out of my seat and got into my car.

I drove my way back to the hotel and I had just arrived. I sighed, should I call Randy or should I just get a room. I pulled out my phone and dialed Randy's number. I mean he is pretty much my boyfriend and it will save money so might as well.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey"

"What's up beautiful," I smiled.

"I was wondering if I could stay with you and Alanna again."

"Well I thought you were I mean your stuffs here."

"Oh yeah I forgot, so can you pick me up please I'm on Monte Vista right infront of this bar."

"Yeah I just looked up the directions and we should be there in like 10 minutes so hold tight,"

"Alright thanks,"

"No problem Ash."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I sat down on the curb and just messed with my phone checking Instagram and Twitter. I answered a couple questions.

"Hey there beautiful," he said. I hadn't noticed but Randy was in front of me. He pulled me into a hug and I just smiled at his embrace. I enjoyed the smell of his cologne.

"Rough day?" He asked.

"Yeah just some decisions I have to make,"

"I would've taken you with me but they guys told me you left so I figured you went with the twins. "

"Nope I was here just thinking and trying to get my mind off things at the same time," I said pointing to the bar.

"Oh yeah that makes sense," he joked earning a laugh from me.

"Come on let's get you inside so you an change and sleep off the alcohol cuz I can smell it,"

He grabbed my hand and walked me into the bus. I grabbed a change of clothes and changed into them. I slumped onto the couch and turned on the tv.

Randy came and hopped on the couch next to me. "Where's Alanna," I asked.

"She's already sleeping."

I nodded and turned my attention back to the tv but Randy took the remote out of my hand and turned the tv off.

"So we need to talk," he said.

"About?"

"I can see that your sad Ash and I don't want you to ever be sad."

"It's just I heard something today and it really got to me."

"Ash you know you can tell me anything right and I want you to trust me."

"Okay well today Dave apologized to me and it just broke my heart to see him the way he was. I mean he was practically begging," I said deciding not to say anything about the kiss.