Chapter 46

Today was Monday which meant back to work. I stepped into the arena hand in hand with Randy. Little Alanna walking infront of us. "Daddy I'm gonna go play with John," she said and ran off.
"Wanna train?" I asked him.
He nodded and we went to our shared lockeroom. Once geared up we headed over to the practice rings. We got in and locked up. "It's been a while so I guess I'm gonna have to take it easy on you," he smirked.
"Okay but you might regret it in a few seconds," I replied. He smirked as we locked up. We wrestled for about 15 minutes until the asshole got me into a three count. "I knew it," he said jumping up and down.
"Oh I took it easy on you rookie."
"Pshhhh rookie I've been here like a year and a half longer than you sooo yeah," he said cockily helping me up.
"Ohhh a seasoned fighter, I said pulling him close.
"Just for you," he replied pecking me on the lips. I smiled and blushed.
"You're such a charmer."
"Yeah haha so I was thinking maybe we could ummm drop Alanna off with John and maybe we could get something to eat?" He said.
"I would love to," I replied and kissed his cheek.
............................
So the show ended and we get to keep our titles just a bit longer. I think I'll cry when I have to give it up to be honest. "Alanna are you excited to see John?" I asked.
"Very I love John," she cheered.
"Christmas is over so no mistletoe for you missy," Randy joked. We all laughed until we hit johns room. I knocked on the door. Seconds later the door opened to reveal John and Maria.
"Alanna," Maria cheered picking her up and spinning her.
"Maria," she shouted back. We all laughed. "Alright we'll take good care of her. Be good kids and remember to use a condom,"John smirked.
He closed the door behind us as we made our way back to our room to get dressed. "So what's the occasion?" I asked.
"Ummm dress nice," he replied. I put on the best dress I could find. It was black with a lace top and sleeves with a nude base and a kind of skater skirt bottom. I paired it with my nude wedges and topped off my outfit with some makeup.
I saw Randy's figure appear in the mirror, "you look gorgeous," he said. I smiled, "you look great too," I replied looking at him in formal clothes.
We got into the car and I just listened to the music and let him figure out how to get to wherever the hell we are going.
He stopped in front of this beautiful restaurant. "Hope you like it," he says.
"Oh I do," I replied getting out of the car. He handed the valet the keys as we headed inside.
"Two for Orton,"he said.
"Oh Mr.Orton, we've been waiting for you," the person at the front said. I found it a bit suspicious.
We quietly walks over to where our table would be. "What did they mean by waiting for you?" I asked.
"Reservation, " he replied.
I sat next to him and gripped onto his arm tightly. "You know I'm glad we get to take time to do stuff like this," I said.
"Me too just imagine if we didn't have any time to just be a couple."He kissed the top of my head. I smiled wide puckering up at him.
He kissed me and what's funny is after all this time I feel as if his kisses could bring someone back from the dead. "I love you so much," I giggled.
"I love you more," he smirked.
"Oh I don't think so Mr. Orton."
His face changed. "What?" I asked.
"What would you think about becoming hmm Mrs.Orton?"
"I would want nothing else," I replied looking up at him. He smiled.
"That's good to hear babe maybe it might happen soon. "
"Soon as in when?"
"Hmmm I don't know maybe weeks a month.." I cut him off by smashing my lips to his.
"I don't care how long I have to wait as long as you don't leave me. "
"Never again baby girl," he said putting his arm around me and pulled me closer which I didn't think was possible
"Randy you're gonna make me cry," I said tearing up.
"Why?" He chuckled.
"You're such a beautiful person and I love you," I replied snuggling into his chest.
"You know what?" He said.
"What?"
"You seem in a cuddling mood," he smirked.
"Maybe and?"
"Let's bail."
"Randy but you made reservations."
"Spontaneous decisions make for fun nights," he said sitting up.
"You're so cheesy," I said kissing his nose.
"So are you coming or am I gonna have to snuggle with Alannas stuffed penguin?" He asked holding out his hand. I grabbed it and smiled. This was such an adorable moment.
We ran over to the valet, grabbed the keys and made our way back to the hotel.
There we found ourselves on the couch in the bus. Him sitting up me laying down with my head on his lap. His hands slowly making their way through my hair as we talked about me one day becoming Mrs.Orton💕.