Chapter 36

My match with Melina went great. I kicked her ass. I was getting showered because me and Chris were gonna go out tonight with some of his friends that work with us.
I finished and I put on a black mini skirt and a bra like top that showed some without showing too much. I readjusted my make up and hair. Once satisfied with my look I called up Christian and told him I was ready.
I headed out to the parking lot to wait. I really started to develop feelings for him. He was really funny and sweet too.
I saw him starting to pull up. I smiled. "Hop in cutie," he said and winked.
"Oh get over yourself,"i replied. He chuckled as I got in and smiled. He looked so hot right now I'm not gonna lie. I always thought he was attractive but right now like if girls had boners I would have a mountain. Did I really just say that?
He started his way to the club. "So how are you?" He asked.
"Well I'm fine I guess,haven't heard from Randy lately. "
"Well maybe it just wasn't mean to be princess."
"Guess not. "
We finally arrived and the lights were so bright in the dark sky. He grabbed my hand. We walked up to the doors but my phone started ringing. "Go ahead I have to take this just a minute," I said looking at the unknown caller id.
"Hello?"
"Hey it's Minnie."
"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to make sure you weren't gonna try to steal my Randy."
"Oh Minnie get over yourself."
"Just shut up Ashley get over it Randy is mine I'm pregnant."
I gasped.
"You little slut," I spat.
"Randy's too good to crawl back to street scum like you when he knows he's got a baby on the way," she said then the line went dead.
I took a deep breath. At first I thought that it was just gonna be a little fight but no. Randy has to go and get Minnie knocked up of course. He was the love of my life like what the hell.
I turned to the door and started making my way over there. The door opened just as I was about to grab it. "Oh sorry thought maybe you were leaving already," Christian said nervously and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"Nope," was all I could get out.
"You alright hun?"
"Nope," I said and bursted out into tears. I practically lunged at him. He embraced me in a tight hug and started rubbing my back.
"You know we could leave if you want. "
I wiped off a few tears and pulled a smiled."You are too good to me you deserve this," I said.
I got up and helped him up as well. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the club. Chris pointed over to where his group was. It was Beth,Naty,Lita,Brie,Nikki,Shawn,Edge,Jericho, Carlito, and John Cena. I waved at everyone and decided to get with the twins since they were like my best friends in the whole business.
"So I haven't seen you lately," Brie said and took a sip of her drink.
"Yeah yeah I know just a lot of drama and b s. "
"Wanna share?"Brie asked and placed her hand on my shoulder.
"You know what I've been out of the club scene for a while I kinda just want to party," I said with a smirk. They cheered and Nikki handed me a drink.
"Damn Nikki already giving me bombs and stuff," I joked looking at the glass.
"Well a drunk cute face like yours is almost guaranteed to get laid after getting wasted by him," she said and pointed to Christian who was talking to Edge.
I blushed a bit. "Hey looks like Ash has a little crush. So tell me what's going on between you two," Brie giggled.
"Well he's very sweet and thoughtful and I really like him."
"C'mon tell us more anything juicy?"
"Well I don't kiss and tell," I smirked. Nikki gasped and Brie laughed. "That's my girl," Nikki added.
A couple hours later and I was completely wasted. I don't think I've ever felt like this in my life. I was daring to do anything. "Aye Ash why don't you go dance with Christian?" Brie said. I got up immediately and made my way towards him. He saw me and smiled.
"And what is a pretty little thing like you doing being shit faced?" He laughed.
"C'mon Chris lighten up let's dance," I said and kissed his lips.
"Dude I'll dance with her if you want," Edge scoffed. I grinned at him and turned toward Christian. He nodded and smiled.
I pulled him to the same floor. I grinded on him and twerked a bit as well. He was dancing behind me obviously enjoying himself.
I turned around and put my arms around him. "Enjoying yourself?" I asked. He leaned in and kissed me. He was probably half as drunk as me which is still pretty drunk.
"Hun anytime with you I'm enjoying myself."
I kissed his lips quickly but he pulled me back for more. He kissed me hungrily like he needed it.
"C'mon," he said and grabbed my hand. We made it to a quiet corner where we continued to make out. Again our lips felt like they were made for each other. "Let's get out of here," he said and I knew exactly what he meant. I smiled and went to grab my things. He waited for me and grabbed my hand. We headed out and he like a gentleman opened the door for me. I stepped outside into the nice fresh air and immediately saw the last person on Earth I expected to see.