Chapter 18

I woke up and my cheeks were all puffy. Randy was just staring at me. "I didn't want to wake you by getting up so I just stayed," he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you," I said in a raspy voice. He chuckled, "so wanna tell me what happened?"

"Umm well I need a minute," I said and I felt tears start to fall.

"Hey hey it's alright Ash," he said pulling me into his chest.

I knew I had to be a big girl and stop. I wiped the tears off my face, "Dave found out."

"About us?"

"Yeah and he didn't take it too well,"

"Is that what that is?" he asked placing his hand on my cheek. It hurt but his touch still did wonders.

"Ouch yeah he hit me and I know you warned me but I don't want an I told you so right now."

"How did he find out?"

"Your texts," I said.

"This is all my fault I'm so sorry Ashley." He said pulling out of the hug.

"No Randy it's my fault I shouldn't of given him the chance."

"I'm so sorry I didn't know," he choked out.

"It's fine Randy I don't blame you," I said. He looked away and he started to get teary eyes. I pulled him into a deep hug, "this is all my fault if I would've just grown up this wouldn't have happened to you," he sobbed.

"Randy calm down I'm fine, I'm breathing," I replied.

"So what about Dave?" he choked out.

"I picked up my crap and left and I'm not going back no matter how much he begs."

"So it can work," he said.

"Maybe but I'm not sure it could ruin your career," I replied.

"I was bound to leave Evolution at some point who knows maybe we can get past it anyways."

His comment warmed my heart. He was willing to leave on of the best things in his career to be with me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Let's go get you cleaned up," he said.

I went into the shower and scrubbed myself clean of all of last nights events. I can't believe the Bella's did me like that. I thought they were my friends. And Dave I don't know how it's gonna be at work on Monday.

I got out and got dressed in a blouse, a pair of short shorts, and my Chuck Taylor's. I applied enough makeup to make my bruise and busted lip almost unnoticeable.

"Beautiful," Randy said as I walked out. I felt my cheeks burn red and I sat at the table next to him.

"Only one more week until the angel comes back!" I cheered.

"Actually only three more days, I'm gonna get her early we are only three days away from St.Louis."

"Even better," I replied.

"Hungry?" he asked.

My stomach growled and we both laughed. "I'll take that as a yes," he laughed.

"Yeah I didn't eat after the show so yeah,"

He pulled out his phone and messed with it for a couple minutes. "Denny's okay for you?" he asked.

"Yeah that sounds delish," I joked rubbing my stomach. He laughed and gave the driver the directions and we were off.

We arrived at the Denny's and it was a lot smaller than most. We ordered our drinks and got them only a minute later. We ordered our meals and just sat there in an awkward silence.

"So what is going on now, with you and Dave?"

"We are not together anymore as far as I'm concerned and I don't even want to see him."

"And what made you come to me?"

"Well first I went to the Bella's and they gave me the cold shoulder so then I called you because well who else was I gonna call not a lot of people like me considering who I hang out with."

"True true."

"Yeah so do you think they'll kick me out of Evolution?" I asked worried.

"I don't think so I mean you are to valuable, they'll just try to keep you two away from eachother until things cool down." He replied.

"So I'm not great at theses but Thank you for being there when I needed you, it really means a lot."

"Only doing it for the one I love," he said and looked up to see my reaction. I smiled and our food came.

We finished our food and it was obvious that we were both stuffed. Randy noticed me staring at him and he stuck out his tongue making me laugh.

"So uhh Alanna and I are gonna go to a Cardinals game since they are in town and I have an extra ticket and I was wondering if you wanted to go."

A smile shot across my face, "yeah I would love to actually."

"Great." he ended the conversation. Our check came and I grabbed it before he could even reach across the table. I slipped my card in and held it until the waitress took it away.

"Can't have you paying for everything orton," I joked.

"Your slick I'll have to watch you," he taunted.

"So where are you gonna be staying now?" he asked.

"Ummm I honestly have no idea I guess I could find someone to room with."

"Wanna stay with Alanna and I?"

I didn't reply should I? Would it be right or would it just hear things up even more? It'll save money though.

"Yeah sounds good thanks."

"No problemo," he said with a grin. We walked back onto the bus and watched Tv for a while. He made us sandwiches for lunch and they were delicious.

It was getting late 9:30 to be exact and we were laying on the couch next to each other.

"I'm gonna go get dressed," he said getting up.

"Yeah I guess I should too."

"Uhh so how are we gonna do this?" he asked holding his clothes in hand.

"Well it's nothing we haven't seen before so I don't mind," I giggled.

"Okay," he said pulling of his shirt and revealing his sexy abs.

I pulled my hair out of its bun and let it drape down in loose curls. . I saw a smile creep across his face as he took off his pants. I put a black tank top on and started taking off my shorts. I guess he was gonna go shirtless since he didn't bother to put a shirt on.

I tried to unzip my dress but I couldn't quit get it.

"Need help," he laughed.

"Yeah can you just unzip it please?"

"Yeah," he walked over to me and slowly unzipped my blue dress letting it fall to the floor. I felt the tension again. I couldn't shake it off he was standing behind me.

I felt him kiss my shoulder and trail all the way up to my ear. I turned around and kissed his lips. He kissed back and we started making out. He slowly pushed me onto the bed without breaking the kiss. I started working on his shorts while he worked on my bra. I got his shorts off and he already had my bra off. He slowly started trailing kisses from my neck down my stomach.

Randy then slowly started to pull down my lace underwear. He came back up and started sucking on my neck and I let out a moan. And it got better from that point.