2||The Exam

Ben Is currently taking the UA Entrance written Exam.

he spent all Night studying like mad.

after that though everyone groups up for the physical exam.

now dressed in a tracksuit

"NOW GO!" Present mic exclaims

everyone does nothing...

"Whats wrong?" Present Mic continues. "There's no countdown in a real fight RUN! Your time starts now!"

at that everyone begins pushing to get inside first as Ben is forced across a tide of smelly 15 year olds.

entering the training area Ben splits off from the group.

he wanders about until he comes across a roaming pack of robots

Ben twists the dial until he comes across Four arms' icon

"Time to smash some robots." Ben exclaims slamming the faceplate down

a green light envelops Ben as he transforms

GREYMATTER: the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Galvan from Galvan Prime

GREYMATTER: the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Galvan from Galvan Prime. What this Frog-like imp lacks in size he makes up for in Brains... Two of them to be precise, one for initiating Basic activities and the other for cataloguing Knowledge and skills. Due to their amphibious nature they also possess prehensile tongues and can survive underwater.

"Greymatter? Seriously?!" he grumbles looking at his Miniaturized hands before looking up at the charging Robot now towering above him.

Greymatter narrowly dodges the attack as it smashes into the ground

"But I can make this work." he mutters running up the automatons arm before climbing into the back of its head through a gap in-between its plating and neck

Greymatter begins messing about with the circuitry and reprogramming the robot's Targeting Parameters to turn on its comrades.

the 1-pointer aggressively plows through multiple fellow 1-pointers, 2-pointers and even a 3-pointer with little regard for its own well being.

eventually it is finally taken down as the half-pint hero leaps from the crumbling bot to its destroyer to reprogram it.

this cycle continues until Ben's racked up about 35 points by Ben's count

he's usually not good at math but Greymatter's mind allowed his short attention span to count up points as he fights.

right then the Omnitrix begins flashing red as he times out returning to his human form