85.5||Trivia 2

ima just do a trivia thing...

and like the trivia in the main series these will be next to useless unless you just care about small things.

-The reason Albedo is obsessed with Chili fries is because Albedo's "Echo Echo Clone personality" is Ben's id(the part of the mind in which innate instinctive impulses and primary processes are manifest.)

essentially, Albedo has literally no impulse control and gets addicted really easily.

which is why he's attacked Ben like 3 times within the last 2 months, he literally can't help it but show off.

- both Albedo and Ben were technically genetically incomplete after fighting Overhaul but Ben's DNA was repaired when he got master control for a bit

meanwhile Albedo's DNA was completed when his Omnitrix clashed with Ben's but gave him Albinism.

- the Alien X that keeps appearing was originally meant to be a reference to a story I never wrote called "Ben 10: Final space" where at the end Ben makes a deal to permanently become Alien X

- Albedo actually has a fear of turning into Echo Echo believing however slim the probabilities that he would return to Ben if he too were to transform.

-This however is false as fusing with Overhaul had rearranged Albedo's DNA enough that his echo echo form is slightly genetically different... Think like twins, similar, but not identical.

- I do have a concept for a Ben 23 version of this story universe, probably won't be an arc around it but maybe if I'm bored and you guys(And 10% girls... and 21% unspecified, 69% of you are guys...) want me to I'll post a chapter talking about the differences.

-but if I do eventually write an Omnitrix wielder multiverse story I do already have a team thought up(Our Ben, Gwen 10, Ben 10K, Ben 23, Ultimate Ben, and 10ko) No I won't explain the last two....

-due to his 6 year recovery the galaxy at large believes Vilgax is dead

-leading to another point that the reason no aliens have come to earth is because Vilgax being in a coma has prevented him from hiring bounty hunters and thus the only people who know the Omnitrix is on earth are Azmuth, Vilgax, Xylene?(If i decide she's canon, or even still alive...) and poor psyphon who's been alone on Vilgax's ship for 6 years waiting for him to wake up with nothing but bioids for company....

) and poor psyphon who's been alone on Vilgax's ship for 6 years waiting for him to wake up with nothing but bioids for company

I call him "Cryphon"....

- Zs'Skayr's minions are still alive and depending on what I decide on the whole "Are there two Zs'Skayrs" thing.... they may come looking for their master...

- I feel people would disown me if I didn't state this but yes, Ultimate Humungousaur  is stronger than Gigantomachia, the big boi's still faster and more durable(Not by much) though...

- None of 1-A have seen Gravattack but Ben has explained him to Deku once during one of their lunch breaks.

-unlike in the main series Will Harangue doesn't actually dislike Ben, it's just his viewership went up higher when he did the story on Ben so he just continues on shitting on Ben because it makes people watch him more and thus gives him more money.

- Will Harangue does however dislike and discriminates against Heteromorphs... so yeah he's still a piece of shit...

-I made a size chart thou so I have a stable idea of just how much bigger gigantomachia is than Humungousaur.... For writing... something...

aw, look at lil' deku at the end there

Midoriya is like 5'5

base humungousaur is 12 feet(Fourarms and Gravattack are roughly the same size too...)

full size humungousaur is 60 feet

Mt. Lady is 65.5 feet

and big boy Gigantomachia is like 82 feet

Also I gave Gigantomachia pants cuz that was the only full body image of Gigantomachia I could find and after the Mutant wolf shoulder nipples incident better safe than sorry...

-I kinda regret not recalibrating the Omnitrix after Overhaul managed to remove it cuz we're on the brink of the war and Ben has like 30+ aliens and I've barely used most of them....

would have been a good way to lock away Atomix instead of the Omnitrix just being like "F%*k you, have NRG..."

NRG would still be the first transformation thou, cuz fire/heat-based aliens being first transformations go brr....

Eyeguy, Lodestar, Painsaw, Chamalien and others I can't remember, all of them were used for like 1 joke/situation and like never utilized again...

-The most delicious game was cancelled after the host, Charles Zenith caught a tragic case of being killed by vilgax after he tried to get him on his show...

- Big Chill's babies have moved out of the solar system