4||Battle Trial

the next day of class Ben is writing down puns.

nobody realizes just how hard it is to pull off quips

first you have to brainstorm them, just so happen to find yourself in the right situation, and hope it lands.

not even considering having to think of quips in the moment.

Suddenly All Might bursts through the door.

"I AM HERE!.... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" he calls out

Everyone gets excited seeing all might, being surprised that he Really is teaching here now.

"I will be your hero basics teacher," he continues. "teaching you all the basics of being a hero today's class will be about, BATTLE!"

Bakugo gets a devilish grin on his face, making everyone feel unsettled.

All Might:"Everyone will be given their costumes based on your Quirk registrations and designs you sent in before school started. Now get changed!"

Ben always had a grand idea of his costume

It'd have a cape and a visor and cool hightech power gloves and--

He forgot to submit the design....

so naturally Ben is forced to just wear a casual white shirt covered in a black Jacket with green pants

Maybe sometime he can get a change but today is not that time....

everyone meets outside in their costumes and Ben while Ben was initially concerned about people thinking he didn't put effort but some of the students are also wearing jackets over simple white shirts and cargo pants.

All Might:"Now! Shall we begin you Zygotes."

Everyone is Ready.

All Might:"This will be a 2 on 2 indoor battle, you will be put on a team of 2 then will then be picked to face off against another team. the story is a team of heroes must stop a team of villains from keeping a nuclear weapon, the heroes win if they retrieve the weapon before time runs out, the Villains win if they keep the weapon secure until time runs out."