77||THis Fffire

Ultimate Chromastone faces down Humungousaur.

Humungousaur prepares for something to happen but the Ultimate simply stands there....

menacingly...

Silent....

Humungousaur would just grapple him again but he's just so spiky it would be like trying to grab a pincushion.

Deku uses full cowling to scoop up Onima and a few of the cops getting them out of the area.

Ultimate Chromastone walks towards one of the hostages Deku is yet to grab and sharpens his forearm blades against themselves.

Humungousaur lunges at Ultimate Chromastone to stop him with a punch intending to send him flying.

he swings the attack at the ultimate

yet...

there wasn't even a shock wave...

just Ultimate Chromastone lightly holding his hand against Humungousaur's fist now glowing with pink energy

"I knew you'd fall for that..." Ultimate Chromastone sighs not even turning his head to look at his opponent

The energy seems to collect into Ultimate Chromastone's chest before climbing into his reeled back right arm before throwing a punch as Humungousaur is blasted back by the force of his own attack.

ULTIMATE CHROMASTONE: The Ultimatrix's simulation of an evolved Crystalsapien, being bigger and stronger than its base form it's energy absorption has expanded to other forms of energy like Kinetic and Thermal along with the fact it can sap the energy directly from a source through the palms on its hands, however it is now blind, now only able to detect energy signatures and is incapable of flight along with no longer being able to simply allow energy to pass through its body.

(DISCLAIMER: I thought of this ultimate before we found out what Flect Turns Quirk is so it's just a weird coincidence two antagonists in a row have the same power set...)

Humungousaur smashes through the stone wall into a cafe the giant recovers before quickly having to stop the roof from collapsing so the patrons can escape.

Ultimate Chromastone steps over the rubble and enters the building.

"Sadly, I don't seem to be able to control how much I release yet so I just blow my load right away..."

he grabs Humungousaur's leg as the Reptilian begins to feel weaker.

Ultimate Chromastone glows yet again seeming to wait for the civilians to finish evacuating before punching Humungousaur through the window exiting the Cafe.

now in the street Ultimate Chromastone continues to walk.

Humungousaur grabs Ultimate Chromastone's face and smashes his head into the ground repeatedly attempting to knock him unconscious before he can attack again.