79||World's mission pt. 2

Ben has managed to pull up the will Harangue show on his phone as he watches it intently as there's a nation-wide warrant out for Ben's arrest.

he, along with his "Accomplice" are being blamed for a string of murders.

during the attack on the train 12 people were killed by the archer villain leading law enforcement to believe Ben and the thief were behind it.

and that's not the only thing.

"Japanese hero Ben 10 has been connected in multiple crimes across the years!" Will Harangue states.

he pulls up a photo from when Kevin and Ben first met, back when he was still a small-time thief living off the streets.

Ben isn't happy to admit he did in fact assist in many of the earlier crimes using his aliens to make it easier to steal things for their own personal gain.

Obviously Ben drew the line when Kevin rigged some trains to collide which would result in hundreds of deaths.

But that was more than half a decade ago and both Ben and Kevin have grown since then.... Ben more so.... mostly....

"such crimes including being an accessory to former child Villain, 'Kevin 11' aiding the juvenile delinquent in a string of crimes ranging from petty theft to vandalism! EVEN TO ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!"

"Now the identity of this monster had stumped the obviously incapable police of Japan for YEARS, only recently has a true good samaritan brought connection to these monstrously villainous acts committed by such monsters!"

WIll Harangue appears to be having a stroke as he continues.

"This wasn't the first time 'Ben 10' has been on the wrong side of the law either! just 6 years ago there were several attacks involving said monsters!"

across the screen is shown old newspaper stories from back when Ben was a kid and Kevin used the powers and visage of Ben's aliens to commit crimes.

"Goddamn it 11 year old Kevin..." Ben mutters under his breath.

Will harangue slams his fist into his desk