89||The Future Speaks pt.4

(This arc is 2 chapters longer than I thought it was gonna be... "Oh, i should do a stupid arc I don't have to put much thought into writing before i completely destroy Ben's mental health" I told myself. "It'll only be like 1 or 2 chapters, I'll be onto the war arc before I know it!" and here we are.... 4 parts in and still having to cram as much as I can to finish this up...)

it all started 2 days ago

Spanner and his unnamed father got into a fight about his final exams.

he used greymatter to hack his own Omnitrix to give himself Clockwork and passed the physical part of his final exams.

it wasn't the first time Spanner had done something like this so his dad was furious, promising to talk about punishments in the morning.

however that night while Spanner was up he managed to catch a news story about how Alpha had managed to escape from prison and through the body of a Victory Villain bot had stolen the remains of Malware.

seeking to prove himself independent by defeating Alpha, while his father still slept Spanner had snuck out in Ampfibian form.

however he was found out by Juno, who was living with Spanners family while she attended UA.

to prevent her from tattling on him he agreed to let her come along as well as she immediately went and stole some 'Omni-suits' for them to wear so that nobody would recognize them until after they beat Alpha.

they managed to track him down to a warehouse where they watched Alpha Inhabit Malwares corpse in turn Malwares corpse absorbing Alpha causing them to fuse.

Spanner immediately tried to take him down with a time blast from clockwork seeking to revert the transformation.

however Malpha was quick enough to use what remained of his former robot host as a shield before quickly closing the distance

Juno had attempted to use Discharge to take him down but he had managed to out manuver her and grapple Clockwork.

he absorbed as much Chronosapien DNA as he could before Spanner's fail safes forced him back to human form.

without hesitation he used his Chronosapien abilities enhanced by Alpha and Malwares powers to travel back 2-3 decades in the past.