85||Albedo and the Beast

(I wanna do a stupid chapter cuz those are easier to write for me.... and we need these kinds of moments for.... reasons....)

(This takes place during Ben and Rody's road trip in World's Mission)

(I'm stalling for the war arc cuz i wanna give it my best cuz there's a scene that was the whole reason this story exists, and to give it my best I need to write some stupid chapters beforehand...)

In a forest manor Albedo in Fourarms form smashes through door after door reducing everything in his path to rubble and splinters.

a violent menace follows him as people run and hide in terror.

"RUN!" someone exclaims diving off a banister rather than be in the way of the beast.

the villain leaps through hallways searching for something....

someone....

Fourarms bursts through the door to a study.

"YO, WHERE THE F*&K ARE YOU SKEPTIC?!" he roars adorned in his comrades. "I KNOW YOU ATE MY CHILI FRIES!!!"

 "I KNOW YOU ATE MY CHILI FRIES!!!"

"We tried to stop him...." Mr. compress admits as he hangs off of Fourarm's Forearm

"I didn't..." Toga adds sitting atop his shoulders soaking in the chaos.

"AND I'M HERE TO HELP MY BUDDY KILL EM!!" Twice exclaims.

"Please, Have mercy on the poor introvert!" the other Twice begs as he's dragged around by his double's ankle.

Skeptic cowers behind a bookshelf as Fourarms aggressively flips desks left and right.

"EVER SINCE THAT FUCKSTICK HARANGUE OUTED BEN AS A CROOK I'VE BEEN RATIONING THEM!!!"

he locates Skeptic grabbing him by the wrist and lifts him into the air bringing him to eye-level.

an exasperated Dabi looks up from his issue of "Goth Gab monthly" in the direction of the violence.

"Are you done with your tantrum?" Dabi remarks. "You big red baby..."

Fourarms glares at the scarred villain throwing Skeptic away.

the PLF informations leader slams into a wall and scampers off

next our Villain grabs Twice and Mr compress with his lower set of arms and places them down before using his freed up upper set to pick Toga up by the waist and gently place her on the ground.

"You wanna go Frankenstein's edgelord?" Fourarms snarls.

"The hell you call me?!" Dabi grits standing up from his chair.