5||USJ Pt. 1

Aizawa:"Today your lesson in Foundational Skill of Heroics will be the Trial of Rescue. we will be going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or the U.S.J Facility, a practical training area that is designed to simulate any kind of accident or disaster. we will be Training your rescue skills in multiple situations."

Ben ensures he's packed a lunch but elects to stay in his UA jumpsuit than wear his "Hero costume"

The Class arrive and are greeted by someone in a space suit.

???:"Everyone i have been waiting for you"

The entire class seems awe struck by this person as Ben realizes that this is the Space Hero, Thirteen.

Thirteen:"Lets go inside without a delay"

"WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU" everyone in the class say in unison, Ben tries to say it with them halfway through but it comes out as sort of a mumble.

Everyone heads inside of the U.S.J , Thirteen gives a speech yet again Ben doesn't really pay attention to, but at least he hears the part about 6 zones for different situations.

Aizawa:"Alright then, first--"

Aizawa is interrupted by the lights going out, a Black Vortex appears in the centre of the Facility, it begins to contort and expand.

Aizawa:"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, Protect the students!"

"What is that?" the kid with the red hair, Eijiro Kirishima asks.

looking at the Vortex some skinny malnourished looking emo dude with hands all over his body exits the vortex, Followed by a huge number of Crazy looking weirdos.

"Don't move!" Aizawa commands Putting on his glasses "Those are Villains"

The final one to exit the vortex looks like if big bird and Mr. Popo Had a Weird Love Child that ate Muscle Milk with his Steroid Cheerios.

(Yes i loved that joke so much I reused it...)

Aizawa:"The Trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

The mass of Villains start making their way toward the class, Momo, Todoroki, and Thirteen talk about how one of the villains must have a Quirk that allowed them to bypass the Infiltration Sensors.

Aizawa:"Thirteen, Begin the evacuation, Kaminari you try contacting the school with your Quirk too. I'm leaving it to you Thirteen"

Aizawa Leaps down into the mass of villains and begins to Kick the collective asses of almost every Villain

While that is going on the Vortex appears in front of the entire class, a voice comes from the vortex and a face forms.

???:"Nice to meet you, we are the league of villains. It may be Presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in, to the home of the heroes, U.A High school, I had believed all might should have been here, has there been some kind of change?"