69||I swear if someone says a lewd joke--

(Sorry for the wait, the reason updates have been so inconsistent is cuz whenever I try to write I hold myself to some grand standard but at the end of the day I try to remind myself I don't write cuz I wanna make some amazing fanfic hundreds of people praise, I write cuz it's fun and I just wanna have fun with writing no matter how messy or incoherent it might become, I mean My Hero: The world was a complete mess but people still liked it and I enjoyed writing it, anyway that's not to say that I'm not trying to improve it's just it's unrealistic to compare my stories to authors who are obviously better than me)

(Also I seem way more inspired to write chapters that aren't even gonna be published for months probably, some even taking place AFTER the manga which isn't even finished yet so some plot points are gonna be shuffled around and-- let's just get into this....)

we join our class as Sero and Kaminari bawl their eyes out laughing about the interview Bakugou and Todoroki had after their first crime bust where they only used footage of Todoroki and cut any responces from Bakugou

It's only 9 days after the incident at Deika city(I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TIMELINE!!!) where the "Rioting of 20 people reduced the city to rubble"

but as the reader you obviously know that's a load of baloney

the attack was in fact a full blown war between the league of Villains and the Meta Liberation army culminating in the two factions fusing into the Paranormal liberation front

"Ever since the 'Look! boy,' I feel like people have changed how they see things." Ochaco comments on the currently encouraging outlook people have on heroes after Endeavor and hawks fought that Nomu and those mutants.

"It's because Endeavor worked hard!" Mina adds.

"Don't be too optimistic!" a voice calls out.

"Things might be moving in a positive direction, but behind that is a sense of urgency from being in danger. Are the cheers rooting for those certain to win actually prayers for their victory?"

it's Mt. lady and Midnight

 lady and Midnight