78||World's Mission Pt. 1

In the European nation of Otheon Heroes mobilize to take down the terrorist organization "Humarise"

a religious group of fanatics who follow the Quirk doomsday theory, a speculated event where generations of mixing Quirks will lead to them becoming too powerful for their users to control resulting in the extinction of the human race.

so in the eyes of Humarise by wiping out quirks and allowing the quirkless to inherit the world they are doing Gods work.

the group has already detonated an Ideo-Trigger bomb in a crowded city the other day causing everyone's quirks to overload and kill their users and anyone else nearby.

in defence of this the World's Hero association has assembled the largest anti-terrorist task force in recorded history consisting of over a dozen pro hero agencies.

Endeavor's agency along with a few local pro heroes fly over the Otheon Headquarters of Humarise as they're debriefed.

their leader is a man by the name of "Flect Turn" a die hard believer in their mission for "Human salvation"

all 25 branches of the Cult are being raided simultaneously by various groups of hero agencies across the globe

All might gives them one last word of inspiration before the plane doors open.

Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki are in specialized stealth suits while Ben just showed up his his normal hero costume since he's just going to change anyway when he transforms.

"Are you sure you don't want to transform BEFORE we jump out of the plane?" Midoriya asks Ben.

"Every time I've fallen out of the sky I've gotten something that lets me land and I've only been injured twice, both times from the fights leading up to the fall...." Ben responds. "Plus I look cooler this way!"

the mission starts as everyone jumps out of the plane.

Ben Dials up Jetray beforehand.

"Team A," Endeavour announces as everyone skydives. "We're going to collect the trigger bomb before it can be set off!"

the Pro heroes around him nod in affirmation as they prepare the assault.

"So that's the Otheon headquarters of Humarise..." Deku states.

"The Mission for those of us in Team B is to gain control of the facility, and capture their leader, Flect." Todoroki adds. "Be on your guard."

"Got it!" Ben responds as he Slams down the Omnitrix while he falls instead of Jetray mistransforming into Cannonbolt.