103||The lesser of two evils

Shigaraki continues to face down against the heroes.

Gran Torino had his chest torn open in a single strike from the Villain sending Deku into a rage.

Aizawa was hit by a quirk killer bullet leading him to amputate his own leg to prevent the effects from taking allowing Shigaraki's quirks to return.

however due to the alien DNA and incomplete Quirks fighting each other his body isn't in peak condition as it tears itself apart.

Deku managed to take him into the sky with blackwhip to prevent him from using Decay.

"After I steal One For all I'll send you to heaven!" Shigaraki announces. "Along with those old guys down there!"

"I won't let you hurt anyone more than you already have!" Deku roars as he reels Shigaraki into his strikes.

while he can handle 100% of Deku's power the war inside his body is preventing Shigaraki from healing as quickly as he could.

both of Deku's arms are beaten and bruised from the strain of using his Quirk.

Shigaraki tries to block the rapid strikes with his arms, his left one seeming to have taken on familiar crystalline properties.

GARAKI'S NOTES: DNA INFUSION 2, Albedo called it "Diamondhead". whatever it is, it's silicon based structure allows it to regenerate, mould itself and endure great amounts of trauma, no doubt some extra durability will be useful.

however even with this Deku is still managing to put Shigaraki on the ropes, yet Deku is putting enough strain on himself he'll eventually leave an opening for Shigaraki.

Blood gushes from the left side of Shigaraki's neck, forming the gills again as he pauses in realization.

"Something else is coming...." he mutters. "Fast..."

GARAKI'S NOTES: DNA INFUSION 4, "Wildmutt" as Albedo named it has enhanced senses which I believe could make quite the hilarious parallel to the fourth users quirk.

the villain quickly pivots himself to be aiming his right arm at Deku and his left arm at the incoming threat firing an air cannon from his right and Pyronite flames from his left.

suddenly an ear bursting sonic boom shatters throughout the battlefield as in an instant Shigaraki's left arm had been torn to shreds by an "A-Train"ing Jetray.

"Need Help?..." Jetray grunts as Petrosapien shards penetrate his body from the body slam.

"Oh.... you're here too--" Shigaraki begins before he starts writhing in agony as the Alien DNA climbs further up his body.

the screams soon turn to cackles of joy as Shigaraki's arm regenerates in a grotesque amalgamation of alien DNA.