16||Glitch

The day of the practical exam has come.

on the topic of Ben's "Unique problem" he kind of lost the face plate of the omnitrix and had hoped he could find it before School started.

sadly.... he could not...

he thought it would work to stick it back on with a wad of gum but it got lost while he slept

he can't exactly say "Oh I lost the faceplate of my alien device bonded to my wrist. Can we postpone the exams so I can go find it?"

the worst part is because the face plate is gone he can't even see what Aliens he's dialed on so it's always going to be a gamble.

double the gamble now whatever alien he DOES get is also going to be fused with another.

Ben and his teammates enter the arena

near immedietly Bakugou begins wandering off as Ben and Midoriya follow

"be ready to turn into Diamondhead Ben." Midoriya comments.

"About that." Ben responds awkwardly pressing his fingers together. "I'm having a little 'Technical trouble' at the moment."

he holds up the Omnitrix still sparking with feedback every few seconds.

"I can still transform." Ben adds. "It's just now a little something else is added... and I can't figure out what I'm even trying to use anymore."

Midoriya realizing the futility of the situation tries to convince Bakugo to avoid conflict with all might turning into the three getting in an argument leading to Ban activating the Omnitrix.

"I don't even care I can't tell what I turn into any one of them is more of a hero than you." Ben scowls.

"Guys!" Midoriya tries to mediate. "If we keep fighting like this all might if going to--"

before he can finish that thought all three are blasted back by a shock wave shattering all the windows through the block

in the cloud steps forward all might with a menacing aura surrounding him

in a show of sheer power All might stamps his foot down dispersing the smoke

he seems to take this way too seriously as he declares himself a villain and really gets into character.

Ben is torn as Midoriya turns and runs while Bakugou charges.

while Ben agrees running is their best chance

but that was when they had stealth

there's no way even at this distance they can make it unless they let Bakugou distract him while they flee.

Bakugou charges All might before being easily defeated

"Here goes nothing." he winces lifting up his arm to transform