84||Freaks and Geeks

(I'm working on a small Albedo chapter but then I remembered I had an entire part of the original World's mission part 6 cut cuz Ben was on a timeframe so i moved it to afterwards to pad for time.... and I'm playing pokemon rn so....)

After stopping Humarise Endeavor and his agency fly back to Japan

on the plane ride Ben falls asleep.

our hero finds himself in an ethereal void.

"We never got to say bye..." Zs'Skayr taunts.

"What do you want now?" Ben growls.

"Can't I come to say hi?..." Zs'Skayr responds. "You ARE the only sentient creature I can talk to... Your other transformations aren't ones for conversation..."

"We aren't friends." Ben snarls turning away.

the two stand in silence in the dream world for a few minutes...

Ben doesn't want to wake up yet since he was pretty tired after everything

and Zs'Skayr isn't just letting Ben drift into mental unconsciousness.

"Hey..." Ben begins. "Why did you help me back there?"

"I've come to peace with my existence in here... At the least I have full consciousness this time..." Zs'Skayr replies. "Plus, If you die with me in this thing, I die.... And I'd rather not spend another 3 years regenerating and bottom feeding off of street urchins..."

Zs'Skayr lets of an exasperated sigh

"And since you were able to overpower me and imprison back in this accursed device it's better to be your ally until I figure out a way to take your body.... Truce?...."

he holds out his hand.

"You tried to kill me and my family!" Ben exclaims slapping his hand away. "THEN tried to kill Midoriya and me"

"Try putting yourself in my skin, Tennyson..." Zs'Skayr hisses. "You're minding your own business on Flors Verdance looking for a worthy host to conquer the universe with when suddenly you're attacked by some Chimera Sui Genesis woman who kicks the shit out of both your Loboan and Thep Khufan servants and sticks a needle into your current hosts chest, before you know it you're trapped in the mind of a 10 year old CHILD, not quite conscious, not quite Unconscious. It is a fate worse than DEATH...."

his head shifts recalling unpleasant memories.

"So can you truly blame me for being a little disgruntled after I gathered enough willpower to escape that HELL?!?...."

"You still tried to possess me and take the Omnitrix." Ben retorts

"I never said I was a good person... I've been all too clear about my intentions..." Zs'Skayr snaps back. "Rumours of the Omnitrix's construction were floating around the universe for decades, but I always assumed they were just legends, like the Annihilarrgenesistoriathimiorgost..."

"The what now?" Ben asks in confusion. "What's the Annalazfamiostargigantomachiaroast?"

"Unimportant..." Zs'Skayr groans. "What is important is that you trust I will be your ally until you show enough mental weakness for me to take control..."

he holds out his hand again.

Ben looks at it....

before reluctantly taking his hand.

"Truce..." Ben sighs.

Zs'Skayr's expression turns to a demonic grin.

"Truce...." Zs'Skarr grins.

since Ben is still sleeping he figures he'll ask Zs'Skayr more questions.

Ben:"You said every piece of your DNA is sentient, so is there like another Zs'Skayr out there?"

Zs'Skayr:"No clue.... Your backwater planet has barely even invented space travel so excuse me for not being caught up with galactic news... But I was possessing someone at the time, so I wasn't in full form when my DNA was taken... So as far as I know that needle just sucked me out of my host and I'm the Original..."

Ben:"Hey, can you go into Albedo's dreams?"

Zs'Skayr:"If you're asking if I can spy on your enemies, you'll be disappointed... it's a shared database but Albedo hasn't even looked at the Ghostfreak transformation so I don't have any claws in him, I see bits and pieces sometimes though.... like him eating Chili fries..."

Ben:"Shame... would have been nice if you could have given him a good scare..."

Ben:"Oh yeah you mentioned something about Midoriya when we were taking over Flect's body."

Zs'Skayr:"Oh yeah, that.... fun fact about your friend.... he's hiding something from you, because he has 9 of those Quirk consciousnesses in his head and Only one of them is him... Never seen ones so conscious and aware.... Usually they can't even fight back but these ones managed to kick me out of  that kids' head.... That one with those black whips was really loud..."

Ben:"Wait... did you say Black whips?"

Zs'Skayr:"Yeah it was weird... one had black whips, another could fly, one could even manipulate the--"

Suddenly Ben is awoken.

"You snore too damn loud." Bakugou growls.

Ben stays awake for the rest of the flight but ponders that last revelation....

maybe Ben isn't the only one hiding things from the class...

Ben's decided, once he lands in Japan he's going to come clean to the whole class and JUST the class.

and absolutely nothing could change that....