19||Two heroes Pt. 2

awsomedstroyer Helped me write this, and by "Help" I mean they offered to write a script then emailed it to me and I have no concrete plans for the main meat of this arc so I took the help

suddenly the windows begin being covered by metal sheets as the building goes into lock down

"that isn't good..." grey matter mutters

"the elevators don't seem to be working either." "and neither does my phone."

despite the announcements insistence on it being a bomb threat with grey matters superior intellect he reasons that if the building is going into lockdown then there must be a villain attacking the island. the villain must be either be so powerful that his mere presence sends the entire island into lockdown but there was no signs of danger before the building went into lockdown, and they would never let a villain board a plane onto the island. and even if they did the islands advanced security system would stop them.

the only alternative is that a villain has infiltrated the island and has somehow hacked the island's mainframe forcing the island into lock down. in which case they would have complete control of the security system, but that would mean they're holding the entire island is a hostage.

out of the two the latter seems the most likely unfortunately.

"guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the building has gone into lockdown and probably the rest of the island as well. and if that's true that means there's a villain in the building."

Midoriya spoke up "if that's the case then we have to go to the party." "why?" "because all might's there, he'd know what to do. Melissa, is there any way down there that doesn't involve the elevators?"

"sure, we can use the emergency stairs." she answers

"okay lead the way." Midoriya responds

Melissa proceeds to lead the class down the stairs and through corridors to inevitably get to a balcony over viewing the party. when looking down at the party you would see multiple armed gunmen wearing black masks and what seems to be professional military uniforms.

but there was a rather large man who stood out from the rest he didn't wear any armor but instead he worn a white parka and a mask made out of what looks like scrap pieces of metal that only covered the front of his face exposing his wild auburn hair.

"Jiro, can you use your earphone jacks to see what there saying?" Ben asks

"OK. they're saying something about them taking over the island and how they're in control." Jiro responds. "there seems to be some one trying to argue with them"

Midoriya and Ben peer over the railing and saw it was none other then the infamous David shield, Melissa's father.

"The man is refusing to follow the demands," Jiro continues.

"but the villain he's threatening him and the civilians. it seems like the man has given up and is now leading them to... he's calling it some special project. I don't know what it means but it's definitely important."

Midoriya peered over the rail again but this time with his phone light, trying to get someone's attention, probably all might's. "Hey, I think all might noticed you he's saying something. He's saying that the villains have taken over the island and that we shouldn't intervene. that we should just run."

Tenya followed this with "in that case we must leave, we received orders loud and clear from all might. we must escape this place and leave it to pro's" "but we can't I- islands security is on par with that of tartarus prison, the strongest prison in the world."

Ben, now in human form, then said "well I for one am not going to sit back and do nothing, we should stop these guys. if the whole island is on lock down that means there are no heroes coming to save us."

there was only a tense silence in the flight of stairs for a minute

some of the people like Midoriya, Melissa and Jirou seemed to agree with Ben's statement but others like Iida, Momo and the perverted grapey boi were still reluctant.

"I want to help, we have to go save them." Midoriya exclaims. "it's our duty as heroes in training."

"ARE YOU CRAZY MIDORIYA!?!? HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING FROM THE USJ!!" mineta exclaims in fear.

"I have," mIdoriya confesses. "but this is different we just have to rescue all might without being caught by the villains.''

Without a moment's hesitation Melissa said "the control panel is on the top floor, if we could get there then the whole island will be safe again. the villains haven't seemed to notice us yet so we can take them by surprise"

"yeah, but the villains are there, not the most ideal location to be in." Momo comments

"All we have to do is free the heroes." Midoriya explains. "and they'll take care of the rest, and besides I refuse to just sit around here and do nothing."

This was soon followed by everyone in the room volunteering to help although some were still reluctant.

even Mineta agrees after Kaminari points out he might have a shot with some chick if he does.

"Melissa, you can't go you're quirkless." Midoriya admits

"yeah but you don't know how the security system works." Melissa snaps back. "so how are you going to get past that little problem"

"I can hack the system with grey matter, or upgrade" Ben adds not realizing that was kind of a douche thing to comment

Melissa hesitated at first but immediately retorted with "but still I want to help, any way i can even if I'm just a hindrance. besides none of you know the floor plans so you can't go without me, can any of your forms do that."

unfortunately no one could argue with that

"Alright then, let's save everyone!" Midoriya declares as everyone gets fired up.