68||Knighthood

(that meme is canon you can't change my mind)

Twice and Toga stand inside a castle.

dozens of dead bodies scatter the floor, all suited in Medieval Europe armour

in the next room over the sounds of blood filled screams are roars are mixed with bone crunching pummelling

a blood soaked Rath exits the room

"We had a chat..." he states as Twice hands him a towel. "Their leader's here, We should head in deeper to negotiate our terms... and by negotiate I mean I'm gonna kick his ass!"

"You've barely let me stab anyone." Toga pouts. "Why did I even come..."

"Well I happen to enjoy watching Albedo kill people." twice adds.

"Still feel like this is a waste of time." Toga huffs.

"NOW LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING JIN BABA- BOOBA- BAGA- BEGA- BETAGIGANTA!"

Rath takes a few seconds trying to pronounce Twice's name, refusing to refer to him by anything else.

"NOW LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING JIN BUBAIGAWARA AND HIMIKO TOGA, NEW VILLAIN ASSOCIATES THAT I INTENDED TO ONLY USE TO FURTHER MY OWN GOALS TO CREATE THE ULTIMATRIX BUT BEGRUDGINGLY FINDING MYSELF TO LIKE IN SPITE OF MYSELF..."

AlbedoRath catches his breath

"I--"

His Ultimatrix begins flashing before he times out.

"shit..." he mutters.

Toga seems happy though

Albedo will stop stealing her kills.

the three make their way down a hallway

Toga playfully skips through stabbing the occasional forever knight

"Y'know...." Toga begins pulling her finger to her mouth in a pondering gesture. "I kinda like you, Albedo...."

Albedo is taken aback by this.

"Wh-What?!" he exclaims.

"Cuz before you came along I was the youngest member of the league." Toga continues "I kinda felt alone, I'm kinda used to being alone.... sure I had Jin and Magne but I haven't had any friends my own age since middle school. But they all only liked the repressed me.... so when I see you so free.... unbothered by what other people think of you.... it makes me feel less alone.... So it makes me happy to be your friend."

"I mean is it so wrong for villains to have people they care about?" Twice inquires.

"No...." Albedo responds. "I guess not...."

but does Albedo need friends?

He doesn't really have friends

sure, he has memories from Ben's friendships at UA

but after everything Albedo's done, they'd never accept him for who he is.

WHAT he is....

along the way the Ultimatrix recharges.

suddenly a dozen Forever knights corner the trio

"Freeze!" one orders.

Albedo activates the Ultimatrix

the knights pull out Lances and fire lasers at the three

the dust settles as the villains vanished.