77.5||Wildmutt's secret

(I'm working on the world's mission arc but my totally legal way of rewatching the movie is being weird and I just wanted to write a stupid lil' chapter and you can't stop me!! MWAHAHAHAHA.... I value and respect you all... Except that guy that keeps DMing me to write another Danny X Zenkei smut... plz stap....)

(I realized wattpad doesn't like my phone pictures so just had to fix it...)

Ben is sitting in the common room of the UA dorms.

suddenly Kaminari leans over the couch.

"Hey Ben?" he begins. "That Orange dog monster thing--"

"Wildmutt." Ben corrects without even looking up from his phone.

"Wildmutt yeah," Kaminari continues. "He can see Invisible stuff, right?"

"I feel this is going to a weird place," Ben groans putting his phone away to make eye contact with Kaminari. "but yes..."

"Have you seen Hagakure's face?" he asks. "Because she describes it as "a combination of Yang Guifei and Francis Xavier"  but like.... what does that even mean?"

Ben gets quick Training camp PTSD before responding with.

"Yeah Wildmutt's detailed out her face."

Kaminari flings himself over the couch to sit staring at Ben with intrigue.

Ben lets off a sigh and takes out a piece of paper and does a quick sketch.

our hero quickly stops after getting to the shoulders.

"Why doesn't she have a hairline?" Kaminari inquires.

"Because Its a quick sketch." Ben responds.

"whats up with her eyes?" Kirishima adds as he joins the conversation.

"I"M NOT AN ARTIST, OKAY?!" Ben snaps back. "PLUS YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY I MANAGED TO REMEMBER THIS MUCH FROM THE 2 TIMES I'VE SEEN HER FACE, One of those times I was being Mind-controlled by Shinsou too..."

"I think its pretty good, Ben." Midoriya consoles as he quickly sketches Ben's sketch into his quirkbook.

"Is her head on a table?" Todoroki genuinely asks.

"No those are her shoulders." Ben rationalizes.

"WAIT!" Kaminari shouts as his neurons for the first time in his life begin to do work. "HAGAKURE ONLY WEARS GLOVES!!! HAVE YOU SEEN HER NAKED?!"

"I NEVER SAW ANYTHING PAST HER SHOULDERS!!!" Ben exclaims red as a beet.

that is indeed true.

she was in the hot springs when Wildmutt was flung over the wall.

"Has my hair really gotten that poofy?" Toru sighs leaning over Ben's shoulder. "I can't see myself in the mirror so I don't know when to get a haircut."

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" Ben jumps.

"I was here since I hear Kaminari asked if you've seen my face..." she responds.

"Yeah sorry..." Ben apologizes. "I never really did take time to apologize for being flung over the hot spring wall..."

"It's ok." Toru dismisses. "You were trying to stop that creep Mineta from becoming a flapjack."

"Wait a second... you got flung over the hot spring wall?" Mineta realizes as he Freakin' Z-Vanishes into the room. "YOU SAW ALL THE OTHER GIRLS NAK--"

Without even activating the Omnitrix Ben lunges forward grabbing Mineta by the skull and hurls him out a conveniently open window.

"NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!!" a feral Ben exclaims.

"Who left that window open?" Toru ponders looking at Mineta bounce off the ground like a stress ball and continue to ricochet due to his hair.

beyond the fourth wall the author lets off a little laugh as they finish up this useless, useless chapter....