3||Results/Apprehension Test

Ben sits in his room a few weeks after the exam waiting impatiently for his letter

he anxiously paces around his room in various alien forms showcasing time passing.

"There's no doubt I'll get a few new transformations if I get in." he thinks to himself waiting for the omnitrix to recharge.

"Last one I got was Rath and that was nearly 2 years ago...."

suddenly the doorbell rings as Ben quickly turns into XLR8 to grab the letter and blast back into his room.

XLR8: The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Kineceleran from Kinet, This Blue blur possesses Incredible super speed being capable of reaching 500 miles per hour within 2 seconds easily outpacing any camera only barely being able to be seen when played at 0

XLR8: The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Kineceleran from Kinet, This Blue blur possesses Incredible super speed being capable of reaching 500 miles per hour within 2 seconds easily outpacing any camera only barely being able to be seen when played at 0.25X speed. And as the species grow faster with age XLR8 is yet to reach his limit.

tearing it open he shoot into his chair tapping his foot at Mach 5

the projector opens up revealing all might

"I AM HERE! IN HOLO FORM!!!!!!!" It exclaims.

"YOUNG MR. TENNYSON! YOU PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAM BUT ONLY BARELY, I EXPECT IMPROVEMENT IN THE FUTURE YOUNG MAN! WHILE ON THE PRACTICAL EXAM YOU UTILIZED YOUR MIND AND TRANSFORMATIVE ABILITIES TO ACCUMULATE A WHOPPING 55 POINTS! ON ADDITION DUE TO YOUR... "Unique" HEROISM SAVING A FELLOW STUDENT YOU GAINED AN ADDITIONAL 20 POINTS ADDING UP TO 75 POINTS JUST OFF 1st PLACE BY 2 POINTS! AMAZING!"

XLR8 almost drops the holo in shock

He... can be a hero....

"You will be placed in Class 1-A, I will be teaching this year so I look forward to seeing how you improve!"

later Ben is walking to school for his first day.

he woke up extra early for this

which for him is like 7AM

he's not even through the front doors before he's stopped

"HEY YOU!" someone calls out.