57||Revival Party

(CONTENT WARNING: as previously stated blood and gore and edgy such)

The league make their way to Deika city

"It's like the epitome of 'Provincial.' It's not too big, but not too small...." Mr compress states.

"I like the atmosphere." Twice comments before adding "It Pisses me off!"

"The so called Liberation army has a force of 110,000 here." Tomura announces.

Mr. Compress checks his watch.

"Once Machia wakes up in an hour and 40 minutes, He'll chase Shigaraki over here, and once he's here, he'll run into the liberation army. Then, they'll knock each other out, and we'll win."

he removes his mask

"But, can we really last that long?"

"Jeez, why do I have to do something so annoying, too?" Dabi groans.

"All of this just to save one person?" Albedo mutters.

"Giran introduced you to the league too, right?" Twice inquires.

"In a manner of speaking, yes." Albedo responds.

"Who is this kid anyway?" Dabi asks. "He looks like a brat...."

"I don't care how hotheaded you are, Heatblast will outlast you." Albedo snaps back activating the omnitrix.

"Someone's coming!" Toga exclaims.

everyone prepares to fight before the person calls out

"Stop!"

"I Have been commanded to be your guide!" announces a pro hero, Slidn' Go. "If you want to speak with the leader of the liberation army, then come with me!"

"A hero?!" Spinner exclaims in surprise. "But not one I know, though...."

the league are escorted into the city

the streets are empty, barely even a sound can be heard

"There's nobody here...." Albedo remarks. "I don't like this...."

as they walk Tomura notices another pro hero perched on a roof

"I see...." he mutters. "This entire city...."

"That's right!" someone interupts

Slidin' go salutes the approaching man before sliding to the side bowing.

"This is deika city" he continues. "This is a liberated district, where 90% of the population consists of dormant liberation warriors."