76||Power

(Ngl thought this chapter was already published last week and then I got into edgerunners which got me into cyberpunk and I only realized today I forgot to publish this chapter)

a few days later Ben and Midoriya are on duel patrol.

after the kids managed to defeat ending Endeavor has them going on duel patrols to test their skills so long as a sidekick is there to observe and assist.

Bakugou and Todoroki are being supervised by Burnin' as they patrol the west side meanwhile Midoriya and Ben are being supervised by Onima as they patrol the east.

it's a fairly uneventful patrol, a few people need directions or need help getting into their houses after forgetting their keys inside.

but other than that not a single criminal in the area.

even weirder all the police scanners in the area are dead silent besides idle communication.

in fact they haven't seen a single officer in a while despite parked but empty patrol cars...

and what's the strangest is Ben keeps having the creeping suspicion they're being watched....

breaking the tension is a loud commotion coming from an alleyway.

"Come on!" Onima exclaims as he darts toward the sound.

However the three come across a peculiar sight.

several cops lie across the ground bound with webbing.

Onima checks their pulses concluding they're unconscious.

also Unconscious is a man webbed to the wall who Onima identifies as a serial Mugger in the area that had managed to evade the Endeavour agency multiple times.

"From the looks of the area the police were apprehending this guy when something or someone interfered and took out both parties..." Onima states.

"From the markings on the walls whoever it was has great agility and power... it was able to leap between walls denting them...."

as Onima examines the webbed up crook Midoriya Notices something scattered across the ground.

he bends down picking some of it up.

"There's blue fur all over the place..." Midoriya states.

as Midoriya says that something clicks in Ben's mind

before Ben can react a web is shot out wrapping up Onima and yanking him upward

Midoriya's eyes dilate for a brief second before he manages to dodge a second web shot before either even noticed it.

Midoriya rubs his head in pain with one hand as he clutches his chest with the other winded by whatever overtook his body.

a third web is shot pinning Ben's left arm to the wall cutting off his ability to activate the Omnitrix.

Ben sees their attacker leap from the top of the buildings overlooking the alley.