101||League of villains vs. UA students

Mt. Lady holds onto his ankle to try and slow him down again.

 Lady holds onto his ankle to try and slow him down again

"Damn it!" she grumbles. "I haven't clung to a guy this hard since middle school!"

Meanwhile Fourarms grips on with all his might attempting to scale the beast.

"Even Humungousaur couldn't take this guy in a fight," Fourarms thinks to himself. "If the league is on top of this guy I could make things a lot easier for the heroes if I deal with them, Mr. Compress is the only one I'd need to be careful around, though if Albedo is also up there that could also complicate the situation..."

even with Tetramand strength Fourarms struggles to make any progress up the climb with the wind pressure and Gigantomachia's heavy footsteps.

meanwhile at the top the villains are weighing out their options.

"That huge hero, can we get rid of her?" a panicking Spinner inquires.

"How?!" Mr. Compress who's panicking just as much snaps back. "We can't do it under these conditions!"

"Got anything Albedo?" Spinner questions turning to his comrade.

"I mean I'm sure I could probably use Jetray to sting her a little bit until she lets go But I'd really rather wait to see if we'll need something--"

right then they're all sent into the air as Gigantomachia trips and collapses into a pit.

the students of UA had sprung a trap for the giant, on that the villains had just fallen for.

those with strength based quirks pull on ropes lifting up Gigantomachia's jaw while Sero and that vine girl the author can't bother to look up the name of restrain his neck

Fourarms is thrown off as he falls into the liquefied soil sinking into the ground.

the titan breaks through the restraints around his throat as he tries to stand up.

"UA!" Mr. Compress exclaims. "How many of them are there?!"

from behind Ojiro, Shoji and Aoyama rush them to attack.