18||Two Heroes pt. 1

(Ima just quickly give credit to LukeScanlon for helping me rephrase a sentence in this chapter that didn't make sense)

on the mobile Island city of I-Island Ben is working during the I-Expo

as much as he hates it grandpa max told him that if he wants to be able to buy "Non-essentials" he needs to make the money for himself.

and a simple waiter job at a cafe shouldn't be anything compared to having to fight Villains.

well except for the struggle that is

UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS!!!

and the dreaded

KARENS!!!!!

on top of that Kaminari and Mineta are also working here...

Kaminari Ben can tolerate in fact Ben thinks Kaminari is cool

but Mineta is another case all on his own..

eventually on a complete conincidece the three manage to run into Midoriya along with Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Ochaco, and some girl that Mineta immedietly falls in love with.

he and Kaminari immedietly begin flirting Ben now officially losing respect for both.

Iida immedietly blasts past scolding their slacker attitude.

Mineta and Kaminari snivel on the ground in fear as Ben quickly gets back to wiping a table.

he was invited because his family are heroes but only he managed to come.

the other girl, Melissa offers to give the girls a tour but is interrupted by an explosion.

everyone rushes toward the commotion as Ben quickly dumps his shift off on Mineta

Kirishima is competing in a "Villain" destroying test as he smashes through robots.

next is Bakugou who is also here and destroys the robots within 15 seconds

then after much goading Midoriya takes a turn eradicating the robots in 16 seconds

fired up Ben wants to take a go to immedietly jumping down activating the omnitrix

"XLR8 Should make quick work of these robots."

Ben presses down on the Omnitrix transforming.

"New Alien?" he retorts looking at his forked hands "Why do you even have a dial if you're just going to give me random stuff all the time?"