58||Albedo: Origins

(CONTENT WARNING: 'ight this time I'm serious this is gonna amp up the gore to 100%, like far more than in all my other stories combined condensed into this one chapter. There's also gonna be exactly 18 F bombs with a few C words and S word in between.... You've been warned.)

(Also lewd jokes.... it'll make sense... or won't idk)

"E-Eri...." the voice weakly mutters.

the first thing he remembered after crawling out of the rubble was pain....

"Wh-Where's Eri..." Albedo mutters as he nurses his broken arm.

"My Radius and Ulna of my right arm are broken... I'll need to find something to act as a splint."

Albedo wonders how he knew that as he limps around looking for anyone.

"Deku?! Lemillion?!....." he calls out. "anyone?......"

Albedo climbs through the ruins seeing the aftermath of  the hero's battle with Overhaul

he looks at his red Omnitrix

"Damn..." he mutters looking up at the hole to the surface. "I'm timed out, how am I going to get out?"

after some transitional BS Albedo is back on the surface, using a ragged blanket he found on the ground to create a splint with some wooden planks.

Albedo continues to look for anyone

but it appears they left him

"Those brats..." he growls before covering his mouth in shock about what he just said.

"I need to find Eri...." he mutters as he tries to limp to the hospital

the streets are clear, not a bystander in sight...

throughout the whole walk the Omnitrix stays red

"Please don't tell me this is another glitch..." he moans.

but when he got to the hospital

he saw....

another HIM

Ben Tennyson

Albedo quickly hid behind a wall so his double wouldn't see him.

"Is that Toga?" he thinks to himself. "She was there.... maybe she made the switch at some point..."

he continues to follow his duplicate waiting for a moment to confront him

if he does it in a populated place she might attack

Albedo doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

but then Ben turns into Fourarms to help move supplies

"What in the fresh helheim is this?" Albedo questions as he steps back

he looks at his Omnitrix and curiously presses the activation button

the face plate shoots up and shows Greymatter's Icon the same as if it was recharged

"Sir?" a nurse asks approaching Albedo. "Do you know where your room is?"

Albedo turns around in surprise and for a brief second he's overcome with murderous intent

"Y-Yeah... I'm good....." Albedo says grabbing his head. "I could just use some medical attention..."

Albedo has his broken arm checked out but before they can try to confirm his identity he turns into Big Chill and escapes.