65||Joint Training

(This took longer to write than i hoped cuz anytime I tried to write I ended up sketching some weird MH:TW Ben 10 academia crossover situation, like nothing NSFW or lewd, just stuff like Ben and Danny at the beach whereas Ben realizes why Danny has a girlfriend(i.e the fact he's secretly shredded) and some weird thing where Danny is running away from my authorsona declaring he won't let me draw him in a UA cheerleader uniform like I did him which you can't prove happened.... I never drew it but I also had an idea for a little joke showcasing the fact that Danny(Whom of which is pansexual) has a thing for brunettes and flirts with Ben while a jealous Zenkei just watches furiously and i just decided it was too weird to exist but now y'all know of it so guess it kinda does now....

This is also the "slowest" arc in MHA so i'm not as motivated as I am to write World mission or the war arc and beyond.

I also sketched up my idea for Ken 10 for the future of this story but realized I made him resemble one mother candidate too much I'm not gonna say who she is cuz even i don't know what I'll decide if ima just stick with Kai green or have a MHA character be Kenny's mom....

anyway I wasted enough time lets get into this)

Ben is out early in the morning taking a jog.

ever since Overhaul he's been trying to train his body.

but out here, his mind seems to drift back

to that fateful night when Zs'Skayr reappeared and attacked Midoriya

moments after Ghostfreak was returned to the Omnitrix's database

he turned into Stinkfly to return Midoriya back to his room.

at that moment Aoyama peered into the room

"Midoriya, what were those sounds just now?" he asks

"O-Oh!" Midoriya exclaims. "I-It was nothing..."

"You need to leave, Ben." Midoriya whispers as he goes outside to be scolded by Aoyama.

" Midoriya whispers as he goes outside to be scolded by Aoyama

"Are you still holding onto something?" Aoyama questions. "Maybe you haven't had enough cheese!"

"Maybe...." Midoriya apologizes. "Sorry for waking you up."

while Aoyama continues scolding Midoriya looks at his hand.

"While Zs'Skayr was possessing me, I was pulled into a dream-like state..." he thinks to himself.

he saw a frail man in a basement be berated by his brother, All For One....

he was peering into the memories of another person....

near the end of the possession Midoriya remembers seeing 6 of the 8 figures that fought off Zs'Skayr, the last two being cloaked in shadow