92||A quiet Beginning

(Top is me IRL Hyped up and downright manic to write all the War crimes characters gonna commit in this arc)

several Months earlier in Gunga Mountain Villa, the PLF hideout.

"Your Quirk blossomed in the previous fight." Garaki states. "Now, you can destroy not just what you touch but also whatever is connected."

he smirks.

"You have become the embodiment of destruction. Let me ask you, why do you still wish for more power? Even more than just All for One...."

"Well," Shigaraki begins. "if you say you'll give it to me, then I'll take it. it's true that I don't need to use cheap tricks anymore. but look at my arm."

his entire right arm is covered in cracks and scar tissue from his fight against Redestro.

"This is what happened after using it just once. How many people do you think they have? I won't underestimate heroes anymore. I will use all the power I can get to turn what all might left behind to dust... I'll make the next time the last time...."

Garaki laughs.

"You're putting all your strength into what your opponent hates? Like master, like student, huh?"

Shigaraki limps toward the operating chair and sits down.

"I was originally conducting this research for All for One." Garaki mentions. as Generations went on, Quirks mixed, grew more complex, more ambiguous, and stronger."

he begins tinkering with tubes connecting to Shigaraki's chair.

"As pace memory expands increases, the hardware can't evolve fast enough to keep up, resulting in eventual loss of control. I called that concept 'Quirk singularity.' Nobody took me seriously except for all for one."

he puts on gloves.

"If the hardware isn't made suitable for the amount of memory, then people won't be able to keep up. Signs that already started showing up from the fourth generation. Since he could use multiple quirks, he knew the problem with capacity was serious."

"Is this going to take long?" Shigaraki scoffs.

"You're like a kid waiting for christmas!" Garaki chuckles.

"Yeah," Shigaraki responds. "I'm overflowing with dreams and hope."

his chair reclines as Garaki laughs.

"Starting now, for four months, you will feel hellish pain. Once you get through it, you will have everything in the palm of your hand."

"Even One for all and beyond

"Even One for all and beyond...."

"One for all.... and Beyond?" Shigaraki questions.

"Yes," Garaki confirms. "thanks to my.... ahem.... 'Colleague' Aloysius Animo.... and your new recruit, I've made a few alterations to All for Ones plans for you, ones I'm sure he'd be proud of... we're still in testing but I'm more than positive we can figure out a way to alter your body to not just accelerate the process, but improve it's yields significantly."