21||Two Heroes pt.4

XLR8 blasts through the halls of the tower running up entire flights of stairs in seconds

XLR8 arrives to a gruesome scene.

Metal pillars cover the roof smashed throughout the floor

Midoriya falling out of a helicopter as Melissa looks on in horror

still perceiving Time at 0.1% of its normal flow XLR8 rushes to catch Midoriya using his own body to cushion the drop.

Time moves back to its normal speed as Melissia runs over to make sure Midoriya is alright as he immedietly stands up calling out.

"LET HIM GO! DON'T TAKE THE PROFESSOR! DAMN IT!!!"

XLR8 may be fast but he can't run on air, and on top of that even if he tries to get an alien that can fly like stinkfly or heatblast he has no reassurance that he'll even get the right alien.

sure he got XLR8 prior to this but before that he tried to get stinkfly but instead got diamondhead.

all he can do is watch helplessly as the Helicopter slies off

"DON'T YOU DARE LOSE THAT SMILE ALL RIGHT YOUNG MIDORIYA?!" a commanding voice calls out.

suddenly in an act of pure instinct XLR8 is brought back into his slowed down perspective.

as if his body can sense something REALLY fast is nearby.

XLR8 turns to see all might break through the sound barrier scaling the tower.

the shockwave of this feat causing the helicopter to drift off course.

"IT'S FINE NOW.... DO YOU KNOW WHY?!" All Might exclaims striking a heroic pose.

"BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!"

in an instant All Might punches a hole through the helicopter causing it to combust into a fiery explosion.

within the mere milliseconds all might was inside the chopper being able to grab David and placing him safely on the ground.

"Papa!" Melissa calls out as David returns with a "Me-Melissa." as his restraints crumble to dust from the force of the explosion.

"Everything will be okay." All might smiles in victory.

"We... We did it..." Midoriya sigh in relief.

XLR8 smirks reassured as he prepares to revert back to human.

he raises his arm about to press down on the omnitrix so he can finally end this night.

"I'm so sorry..." David apologizes. "This is all my Faul--"

Suddenly XLR8's enhanced sense go off as he sees a metal pillar shoot toward them