48||Starting to run outta titles

after talking with Tamaki and Nejire the four move onto the development studio.

"Now!" Mirio exclaims. "Next is the support course!"

 "all grades work together to put on an exhibition of their work." he states covering his ears due to the loud noises in the room.

"I know about this!" Midoriya comments. "This is something that makes a splash every year!"

"THAT'S RIGHT!!!" a robotic voice calls out. "THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL IS THE SUPPORT COURSE'S TIME TO SHINE!"

Midoriya turns around and is startled by Mei Hatsume in the power suit she and Greymatter worked on

"HATSUME!!" Midoriya exclaims in fright. "HOW DID YOU SNEAK UP ON ME IN THAT?!"

behind her is a robot larger than the power suit

"It's My super cute baby #202!" she states.

"H-How long have you been in the suit?" Ben questions. "It smells kinda stanky."

"3 DAYS STRAIGHT!" Hatsume responds. "BATHING IS FOR THE WEAK!!!!"

"Really?" Midoriya wonders.

"Wow!" the ever cheerful Mirio adds.

Hatsume begins talking about how the festival will help get the support courses skills in the spotlight and even asks Midoriya how his suit upgrades are working...

before the robot explodes behind her

"BABY?!" she exclaims in shock.

Mirio quickly ushers Eri out to avoid her seeing more violence

robo-lives matter....

afterwards the four have lunch with Principal Nezu while Eri expresses her anticipation for the festival

afterwards Midnight informs the students on the security of the festival

the pro hero, Hound dog will be patrolling the outskirts of the grounds

and its agreed that if the alarm is set off, even if false, the festival will be cancelled and evacuated.

"Ben, Deku..." Eri mutters. "Wh-what are you two doing?"

"We're preforming a dance with music! Ben and I will be dancing!" Midoriya responds. "I'll do my best to make it fun for you, so make sure to come watch!"

"We'll make it a performance you'll never forget!" Ben adds.

"Are you going to use one of your monsters?" Eri asks.

"Maybe." Ben replies. "But with this thin-- I mean with my quirk I can never really tell if I'll get what I want."

Ben dials up Diamondhead and slams down

"PRRRRRR, See?" Pesky dust sighs. "I have a better chance if I just do it in my normal form..."

but Eri stopped listening

"So pretty..." She mutters with awe in her eyes.

"That's a new one. right?" Mirio comments. "What does it do?"

"PRRRRRRR, I don't know yet." Pesky dust grumbles. "I used to have to figure that out by myself but now it just comes to me naturally but seemingly only in a situation I need to.... PRRR...."

"Well it seems Eri likes him." Mirio smiles patting Eri on the head.

"PRRRRRRRRRR.... yeah..." Pesky dust purrs looking at his hands.

a week later Midoriya is fired from the dance team

but he gets to dance a little bit before yeeting Aoyama into the sky to reject human, embrace disco ball.

a few days later class 1-A is hard at work before Yaoyorozu makes tea for a tea break

Ben and Ochaco find Midoriya rapidly scrolling through his phone

he's looking for all might merch but accidentally taps on a video by the Villain "Gentle criminal"

"Dear listeners," Gentle criminal begins. "What kind of tea do you drink at what times? Before and after a job, I always choose the brand based on the size of the job."

"A video about tea?" Ochaco questions. "Perfect timing! Here."

she attempts to hand the tea to Midoriya but is encapsulated by the video as well along with Ben.

"And this is called Royal flush." Gentle criminal continues. Do you know what that means?"

"That you're cool because you have discriminating taste?" a voice asks from behind the camera.

"In the next video I put out, an alarm will sound, not just to my dear listeners," Gentle criminal promises. "but to all of society. Please wait with caution!"

"That was short." Ben comments. "Is he someone famous?"

Midoriya relays that "Gentle Criminal" is a small-time villain that records and posts his crimes, nothing too serious a few convenience store robberies and such.

Barely anyone is hurt and most of the time his videos are taken down and his channels are deleted but he always comes back to the platform.

Ben is confident that the police can handle him and absolutely nothing bad will happen

which most people would call "Foreshadowing"