88||The Future Speaks pt.3

(Oh my Alien X... I spent all day to write this 1 chapter... this arc is a lot longer than it was in my head....)

"I GET TO MEET TEENAGE DEKU?!" Juno asks excitedly.

"Hopefully we won't even be seen." Spanner responds. "Though, with the computers at the endeavour agency we would be able to track the Ultimatrix.... and Albedo I guess..."

"Though it wouldn't mess with the timeline if he got a little roughed up by a Techadon..." Spanner mutters.

Juno is far to hyped up about the possibility of her meeting Midoriya to be listening.

"He's just so cool!" she exclaims. "He's the whole reason I wanna be a hero!"

she starts punching the air very poorly imitating Deku's fighting style.

"Mom is always talking about him!"

"So...." Ben begins leaning toward Spanner whispering. "Juno's Albedo's future kid, right?"

"Wh-What?!" Spanner scoffs.

"I'm a dumbass, I'm not stupid." Ben replies. "Red omnitrix, red eyes, white hair.... anyone could see that..."

Spanner winces believing Ben may have also figured another plot twist.

"Now the question is...." Ben ponders. "Who'd be crazy enough to bang Albedo..."

Spanner clutches his chest, seeming to be having a heart attack

"I mean she's obsessed with Midoriya... and blond.... so I'm guessing Toga..."

for some strange reason this statement makes Spanner give a sigh of relief.

Ben continues thinking looking at Juno.

"Though I could swear Toga's hair isn't--"

"WELL THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT!" Spanner exclaims as he grabs both Juno and Ben by the wrists and leaves the apartment building.

as the three make their way to the Endeavour agency Ben's questions continue

"Anyways, how strong is this Malpha guy?" he asks.

"Well considering Malware took several of top heroes to take down and an entire city got trashed taking down Alpha..." Spanner responds. "I'd say he's pretty strong...."

"Well..." Juno adds. "Not as strong as Shigaraki nonetheless Vilgax, but certainly stronger than Khyber...."

"What's a Vilgax?" Ben questions. "And Shigaraki?... as in that edgy guy? I think last time I saw him I kicked his ass with Big chill..."

"And considering what happened in his last fight with Spanner he's even stronger--" Juno continues.

Spanner quickly panics trying to get his compatriot to shut the F&*k up.

quickly they're interrupted by screams.

they turn the corner to see a store being robbed.

with most of the heroes distracted by the Techadon attacks it's left a few small-time criminals able to go under the radar.

the three immediately run to interfere.

"Oh shit!" one of the robbers exclaims. "It's that brat, Ben 10!"

they quickly grab what they can and get into a truck.