93||Mirko, The no. 5 Hero

Garaki looks on in sorrow as he watches his beloved Johnny be smeared across the floor like peanut butter on toast

tears stream down his face as he watches helplessly as Mirko begins destroying all his Nomu vats.

"N-N...." he whimpers "NO....!"

Mirko informs the heroes of the situation.

"There's a strong-looking Nomu and an old geezer here."

Garaki sobs as he looks upon his destroyed life's work.

"Is the Garaki real?" Endeavour inquires. "A double?"

"Dunno." Mirko grins. "I'll know once I kick him."

"CAPTURE him." Endeavour sternly orders.

"Ima kick him first!" Mirko responds.

"We'll head over soon, too...." Endeavour states as he looks upon the legion of Nomu in the Hospital. "Is what I'd like to say, but it looks like it'll take some time to get there."

The Nomu lunges at the heroes only for his quirk to be deactivated by Aizawa and punched with a Flashfire fist.

Rock lock swings around to block a spidermonkey Xenomu's savage strikes with a bench.

Mandalay informs the heroes that all the civilians have been evacuated so they can go all out now as several heroes flood into the Morgue to assist Mirko.

all the while Endeavour and Aizawa continue killing off Nomu upstairs.

outside the hospital the students are helping with support.

an ambulance drives by as Ochaco notices.

"Deku, that's--" she begins

"Yeah." Midoriya confirms. "I think it's carrying people evacuated from the hospital."

Burnin' calls in to inform them that Endeavour's team is engaging the villains inside, ordering the kids to evacuate the surrounding areas as well.

Deku and Iida take care of the condos while the rest do houses.

Ben also gets this call but is a bit preoccupied by fighting Albedo

all the while the number 6 hero, Crust spearheads the reinforcements assault down the hall to Garaki's lab.

back in the lab Garaki flees for his life from Mirko

the tunnel Animo made was behind where Mirko came in so going down there wasn't an option.