90||The High, Deep Blue sky

(Hoo boy.... this chapter gets pretty graphic in the first part, so I guess content warning? Violence and gore?)

Ben finds himself in a barren red wasteland...

signs of a grand battle are present, corpses and robotic scraps sprawled throughout the ruins of what may have once been a thriving society.

Ben's large body is drenched in the blood of others.

he holds what remains of an Octopus-like alien with a glass jar for a head, beaten to a paste.

"MURDERER!!!" someone screams in fury.

Ben turns to see a blue man soaring towards him at high speeds.

"You'll never win, Villain!" the man heroically exclaims as their fists clash ripping through the terrain

"You shall pay for the craven murder of my teammates, The galactic code of conduct--"

"And you could have run..." Ben interrupts without control, unphased by the clash.

except his voice is different....

Deeper, more.... alien....

like a strange gagging....

Ben rushes the man grabbing him by the throat with muscular arms formed from a disgusting tangle of green tentacles.

"Yet... Heroes are predictable..." Ben scoffs. "All I need do is raze your homeworld to the ground and you come to me, Oh, Specimen supreme... Ultimos..."

Ultimos throws a punch which Ben catches.

"All heroes are the same, throwing themselves at a problem expecting the power of comradely will assure them victory... and yet, here I remain.... the most feared being in the universe with trillions dead at my hands."

the two struggle before Ben without control of his body starts crushing Ultimos' fists.

he screams in pain but refuses to give up against his foe pushing back.

the two clash trading fists, each punch creating a shockwave.

the two being comparable to the level of power all might and all for one exerted during their fight in Kamino.

except this one is far more violent, ultimos devolving into wild punches, his fury against this villain overwriting any skill or finesse that may have once been in his fighting style.

However Ben manages to overpower his opponent, breaking his arm.

"I shall never understand a hero's aptitude to fight losing battles..." Ben shrugs. "The very concept eludes me..."

"I am the most powerful Hero on this planet!" Ultimos declares nursing his arm. "I'll perish before I allow it to fall into your hands!"

"You shall..." Ben responds blasting the hero with a red beam from his wrist.