41||Heroes

Ben along with Midoriya, Tamaki, Kirishima and a few pro heroes face down three Shie Hassaikai thugs

"Looks like they're ready for a fight," Fat gum comments.

"It's about time we showed them the strength of pro--"

"Save the strength of the pros for the goal." Tamaki interrupts preparing to fight.

"For the ones stalling for time..." he mutters as he is imbued with a confident aura.

"I'll be enough by myself."

"What are you saying?" Kirishima exclaims. "Let's work together!"

"Yeah! Work together!" the blond one laughs brandishing a Katana. "I'll kill all of you."

the heroes and thugs get into a stand off before Tamaki transforms his arm into several tentacles and grapples them

"Larceny, Toya Setsuno." Tamaki comments about the blond one

"Crystalize, Yu Hojo" Tamaki comments about the Mr. clean looking mothersucker

"Food, Soramitsu Tabe." Tamaki comments about "Edward sackhead"

"I've Looked over the documents with their info!" Tamaki exclaims slamming all three into the wall.

"I'll take these guys on. At Fat Agency, we eat tons of Takoyaki, so I'm really good at using Octopus."

Tamaki shows he's already confiscated the thug's weapons.

 "Since I was shot before, I'm more alert to things like this."

this arm transforms into a crab's claw and snaps the weapons into pieces.

"But Suneater!" Kirishima calls out

"It won't do any good for us to all fight against them. With so many pro heroes stopped here, we're playing right into their hands."

the thugs recover from the attack standing up

"We should save the pros' quirks including eraser's, for later! We should also save the power to get through the wriggling underground, too! And the police officers and their guns!"

Tamaki calls out to fat gum

"If it's me, I can completely shut down all three of them!!"

"Let's go!" Fat gum orders.

the thugs attempt to stop the heroes from leaving but Aizawa uses his quirk on all three before ordering Tamaki to subdue them before they recover

"Everyone! Take care of Mirio!" Tamaki exclaims smashing the thugs into the wall again.

"He's definitely going to try too hard."