17||Rats Mall

Class 1-A go to the mall for shopping

everyone agrees to meet at 3 and split up

near immedietly Ben goes toward the gamestore to window shop

he could also do with some new clothes... you never know if the omnitrix might glitch and his clothes get obliterated when he turns into heatblast.

as he's looking he notices Midoriya on the bottom floor with someone holding his neck

Ben quickly runs toward the stairs before finding Ochaco facing down Tomura shigaraki the guy who attacked the USJ.

he quickly rolls up his sleeve and prepares to transform.

"I'd suggest you don't touch that watch of yours." Tomura mutters. "The moment I even think you're about to touch it I put my fifth finger down..."

if only he transformed prior to confronting him

even if he activates the omnitrix and tries to turn into XLR8 there's at the least a millisecond in between.

eventually after mentioning an "All for one" Tomura leaves

Ben is unable to stop him before he fades into the crowds.

afterwards the police interrogate everyone

Ben is allowed to leave after describing Tomura's face.

he's picked up by his parents accompanied by his grandpa

at the least Ben's managed to score a part-time job at the upcoming I-Expo.

Video games are expensive okay?

but at least NOTHING can go wrong there...

just going to be a nice, relaxing escape from most of the anarchy his school years has been so far....

quiet... and peaceful...

(Sry this chapter is a bit rushed I just really wanted to move onto the movie)

(I was gonna ask if I should add one of my fanmade aliens to this story but I probably won't, if enough people are interested I'll probably make a chapter focusing on the ones that aren't broken and then decide once and for all)