23||Training

(Sry this took so long I wanted to get past the camping arc by now but either life got in the way or I was playing pokemon and just didn't feel like writing)

Ben sits in a chair eating Dinner while holding an ice pack to his groin

later the boys of 1-A are taking a bath together

"Hey is that thing waterproof?" Kaminari inquires referring to the omnitrix.

"Oh yeah." Ben says taking a dip.

Mineta begins scheming

"Well Frankly, Food and stuff isn't really that important. That's not what I'm here for. I know that much, at least. What I'm here for is beyond that wall."

he puts his ear against the wall.

"There they are." he drools. "Nowadays for them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident.... yes... an accident just WAITING to happen..."

to which Ben immedietly begins dialing up wildvine.

"Don't tell me you're gonna..." Kaminari sighs

Iida stands up going on a speech about the sanctity of gender-separated baths.

Mineta responds by immedietly ripping two grapes from his head and begins scaling the wall.

"YOU DAMNED PERVERT!" Ben exclaims immedietly standing up and slams down the omnitrix

"I wanted wildVINE, not wildMUTT." Wildmutt growls in doggonese.

Wildmutt prepares to climb after him only to see The kid to punched the Rath out of him, Kota slap him down.

he may hate mineta but he doesn't want grape flapjacks for breakfast tomorrow.

Wildmutt digs his claws deep into the wood and lunges upward grabbing Mineta in a single paw crushing his face

never said it had to be comfortable

as the momentum allows Wildmutt to hover over the wall for a brief second he hears the girls thank Kota for that.

as they do he falls over from seeing 5 naked girls.

Wildmutt prepares to grab him too but...

well...

now dear reader as you may know Wildmutt lacks eyes but possesses an incredible array of other sense that allow him to have a constant 3D mapping of his surroundings for miles at a time.

Wildmutt is fully aware of every inch and crevice of anything in the area

and while before the wall and bath steam slightly obscured his senses